2013 MINI Convertible

26–27 city / 35 hwy

Overall

Like being on vacation

by woosailor from Ohio | January 18, 2014

When I am feeling less than fantastic this car is like an anti-depressant. Mine is a black 2009 MINI S convertible with manual transmission. I think it looks fantastic when cleaned up and the performance is outrageously fun. When someone says it is like a go-kart on rails, they are dead on. After all it is made by BMW and having owned a 1974 model 2002 ( a classic), I am a huge Beemer fan. That 2002 car handled like this 2009. Fast, smooth, and fun to drive. The MINI does not have a floating, soft ride (actually a little harsh on rough terrain) but on a smooth surface, it is a ball to drive.

Mini Convertible -- LOVE IT!!

by Blue Mini Convertible lover!! from Boca Raton, FL | January 5, 2014

OK, need I say more?? I LOVE this car. If it's too windy or cold to put the top all the way down - you have a choice as to how far open to go. I don't even have the S type but it still has lots of fast pick up and is just a fantastic little sports car that's not really a sports car. The ONLY bad thing about the entire car is with the convertible you end up with a horrible blind spot over your right shoulder when the top is up. It took a while to get used to it -- pulling out of parking spaces very slowly and carefully. Otherwise -- I love my car. When I'm having a bad day I go for a drive with the top down and it just makes me smile to think about it!!! Try one!!

Fast Fun and I feel safe and secure

by Quick Mini from Georgia | June 22, 2013

Has to be one of the most fun cars I have ever drove. It is quick and nimble and corners like a dream has the feel of a all Adult go cart

second Mini

by Second Mini owner from Lafayette, Louisiana | June 20, 2013

I bought the Mini because our first one 10 yearsd ago was a fun car. This one has Turbine compression and is convertible. It is a fun car, but rides rough! It can accelerate like a bat out of a cave! I still have trouble with the road noise. I can't help but flinch whenever a truck or SUV passes by me. The noise transmitted trough the cloth top makes me feel as if the other vehicle is on top of me. I would have enjoyed satelite radio and navigation in this car.

AMAZING

by gigi from | April 12, 2013

I LOVE this car, I use it for everything and the great MPG really saves my wallet!! After this car dies I will be buying another