2008 MINI Cooper Clubman

28 city / 37 hwy

Overall

The More I Drive It ...

by Matt Is Mad from Monessen, PA | December 16, 2014

The more I drive it, the more I love this car! OK, I've only had this it for ten days, so I have not experienced this car in all conditions yet; but so far, I have been very impressed by its performance. I can drive this car much harder than the previous vehicles I've had, and it'll take even more. And it appears to be getting great gas mileage - much better than the two vehicle I have driven in the previous 14 years. The styling is very cool, and it's pretty comfortable. I'm six foot tall, and I have long legs, and there is plenty of room for me inside. It's a little tight getting in and out, but that's all. Otherwise, not a problem. It is pretty versatile. I can fold down the rear seats if I need more room to carry stuff, or I can bring three people along with me to where I'm going. I wouldn't want to go across country with three other people in this car, but for a short trip in town, no problem. If I had to fault this vehicle for anything, I think the controls are a little over complicated, like how to set the radio stations and like that. It's hard to figure out, and the owner's manual is no help. But! I have called the MINI dealer and great response from the parts department about getting some things that I need. And people notice this car and ask me about it all the time - even while pumping gas and like that. It's a cool, fun car to drive. Enjoy the ride!

Blast to Drive

by Helgas Driver from Jackson, MI | January 16, 2012

If you are looking for a car that is super responsive, great on gas and a real head-turner, then you need a MINI Cooper! For a small car, the interior feels spacious, well laid-out and thoughtful in design. The only drawback is that it is not great in the snow or ice as it is not very heavy. Other than that, it is a fun car to own.

Featured Services for this MINI Cooper Clubman