2004 MINI Cooper S

25 city / 34 hwy

Overall

mini cooper s dinan

by minisherman from siesta key FL | February 8, 2013

very rare mini modified by dinan in california handles like it's on rails more hp than a jcw many modifications

very rare mini

by mini doc from siesta key fl | January 4, 2013

limited edition mini modified by DINAN in california 236hp handles like it's on rails one of the fastest minis on the planet came with every option except nav IF YOU DRIVE A MINI YOU"LL BUY A MINI not a car but a family member

Extremely satisfied customer

by Mini S from | December 10, 2012

I haven't bought a car iin over 7 years. The customer service we received here was impeccable! The sales guy (Edwin) was one of the most curteous sales men we've encoutered in our quest of finding a newer vehicle. Daryl the finance manager has got to be the most knowlegeable and honest finance manager ever!! If you're looking for a great automobile (not just in looks) but also in quality and you want great customer service, then this is definitely the place yiou want to come to. Pure excellence from beginning to end. I promise you won't be disappointed.

my first mini

by 1new mini guy from Everett,wa | April 17, 2012

Car looks good-is fast and great handling-good gas mileage at least 24 mpg.-mine has sun roof-nice for summer. Ride is stiff-and bumpy over rough roads. has some rattles inside-and my be able to be fixed-for a price.

Best I've driven

by AdamGWL from Greenwood Lake, NY | April 13, 2012

Got my 2004 used 7/09 with 60K miles on it - near mint condition in and out. Fully loaded excepting heated seats. Beautiful beige/black leather seats, amazing center speedo still takes my breath away, especially when illuminated at night, and faux? composite gray dashboard. Almost design perfection, with caveat being center console - looks a bit plasticy - a problem plaguing later models as well. Handling? Superb. Acceleration? Very good Comfort? Surprisingly, turned out to be a great road trip car (and we're in our 50's). Mileage? In our very mixed driving, about 33, although it seems to get 37-38 HWY. Overall, a Joy to own and drive, but as others have noted, repairs are VERY expensive. I dread the new clutch I'll need soon!

fun on the run

by dene from phoenix, az | March 24, 2012

This is a superb vehicle for commuting, and for fun to drive pleasure. It handles like a " slot car", doesn't recognize a curve, just does it. It will handle a large body , and the seat is conforming to the body. It has sports car handling, so close to the ground you must be careful on sharp dips in come city streets. I have driven them all, and this care is as 9 out of ten for pleasure to drive, and all around fun, plus mileage is noithing to sneeze at either. Well over 30mpg at 80, and the six speed will do up to 38mpg.

The 2004 Mini S

by Artrunner from Winter Springs, FL | March 5, 2012

I have owned it for 5 years and the only problem I have had is the recall on the oxygen sensor. That's it! The ride very stiff (a nice way of saying rough) and it handles crisply, but 37 MPG highway makes up for that. GREAT exterior finish. It still looks new after 8 years. The interior is very well done with REAL leather and all controls within easy reach. The only minor annoying problems there are the tiny cup holders the won't hold a coffee cup and the wiper control arm that gets turned on occasionally while trying to put the key in the ignition. Over all it's a great car and I would buy another if this one ever wears out.

The biggest burn.

by Disappointed04 from Upstate,NY | November 8, 2011

Pro's- Small, maneuverable, quick, harmonkardon sound system, large sunroof, responsive traction control and styling. Con's- Back seat contours make seating a car or booster seat on them difficult, many trim pieces need to be replace with new ones once removed, reliability, prices of parts and the sparsity of dealers. Be warned, although these cars are lots of fun and have relatively high marks, you could end up with what seems like a "lemon". I have had nothing but trouble with my 04 Cooper S and the maintenance and repairs are not cheap. I have about surpassed the purchase price of my car in repair costs alone. I have replaced 2 O2 sensors, catalytic converter, DME computer, both window motors, rear wiper motor, engine pulleys and tensioner, the entire parking brake system, starter, 2 power steering pumps, clutch switch and a door lock actuator all before 100,000 miles, not to mention the 3 rims I've replaced since they are more malleable then clay and get bent very easily. I always miss my MINI when I'm not driving it but it spends too much time in the shop for any practical use. After this last trip to the shop I'm calling it quits and trading it in.

One of the greastest cars you can own

by Zach from Lexington, KY | June 27, 2011

I bought my 2004 MINI Cooper S used with 70,000 miles on it. It now has 95,000 miles and I generally run it pretty hard at times. I have never had any major issues other than my clutch needing replaced which is typical with this many miles. Starts and runs great every time. The car looks fantastic and has endless customization capabilities. The interior is also very pleasant. The car handles insanely good and is also great for zipping around city streets. The car is comfortable overall but long trips can be a little hard on the back with the firm sport seats. The it is supercharged and has plenty of power, I personally think it could use a little more. I have personally tuned mine a little for some extra go. I guarantee this will be one of the funnest cars you will ever own.

My 2004 Works Cooper S

by Hooky from Palestine, IL | January 23, 2011

I'm 65 years of age and bought my 2004 Works S new and it's the most fun car I have ever owned. The performance is breathtaking along with great fuel economy. I have now owned my pride and joy for six years and the fit and finish is still faultless with no rattles or squeaks and great handling.

Featured Services for this MINI Cooper S