2006 MINI Cooper S

2006 MINI Cooper S
Available in 3 styles:  2006 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback shown

Overall

Great value for the money

by Fun Car from Nashua, NH | July 25, 2014

Bought the car at Conway Service & Sales of 23 Hollis Street, Pepperell, MA. Chad and the gang were great. The car was professional serviced and detailed. The car has great handling and performance and great on gas. Look small from the outside and tons of room and comfort on the inside. lucky to fine an early 2006 with the Chrysler Motor and Supercharger, coupled with a 6 speed auto so the wife enjoys the ride. looking toward many years of fun driving.

Best decision I've ever made on a car!

by Living the Florida Life from Jacksonville Florida | June 26, 2014

I can't believe I bought the Mini. I haven't had a car payment in 7 years, but I started to have that "I wanna sportier car" fever. Just by happen stance, I drove by Accurate Auto Sales and the Cooper was sitting out front. I tried to ignore it, but the dealership itself was aesthetically pleasing and the car, well, it spoke for itself. It took me a week to stop and test drive it, but I knew when I opened the door, I would buy it! Went home with it that very day. The guys at Accurate were absolutely awesome. The car...its everything I wanted and more. The condition is unbelievable and totally suits me!! The power it has, the ease of shifting and the design make it one of the best cars I have ever had the pleasure of buying! Thank you Accurate !!

Great Car

by Erica Vail from Clarks Summit, PA | April 11, 2014

This car is fun to drive and affordable at the same time. So far it has been very reliable and isn't too bad on fuel. It's a great car and I don't have an ounce of buyer's remorse!

Used 2006 MINI Cooper S

by Tru-Brit from Santa Clarita | February 6, 2014

A few rattles here & there from the plastic trim...but some felt backing applied solves that. Performance is great from the supercharged engine - very sporty in commuter traffic. The design of the front end lends itself to lots of stone-chips...all MINI Hatchbacks have the same problem.

Super fun car

by Generous mom from York, pa | November 2, 2013

Lived it so much I almost kept it for myself instead of my son! I'll be buying one for myself very soon.

Love it!!

by Mini Mom from Mississippi | October 17, 2013

Fun car! I have a long commute to/from work and look forward to it only because of my Mini. NOT a luxury vehicle so if that is what you are looking for, buy a grown up car. You feel all the bumps and the sunroof is noisy if open but turn the radio up loud enough and that's not a problem. Plenty of room when the back seats are down for my Mastiff to ride comfortably. No complaints. I will have to agree with one comment though that we are treated as second class citizens at the BMW/Mini dealership for buying the Mini instead of a Beemer.

Great for Trips

by Car Lover from Coopersville, MI | May 1, 2013

I have taken my Mini for many trips and i love how comfy it is even though you feel the bumps in the road. I am not complaining about the bumps because its a sports car with a tight suspension. It has amazing gas mileage better than what the estimates portray! They say you can get only about 27 on the highway?? well i beg to differ since i got and do constantly get 31 to 34 MPG on the highway!! I drive half an hour to work everyday and i still get to fill up less than my brother and my dad who live closer to work than i do. BUY A MINI IT IS WORTH IT!

Holy Carp!

by Mini convert from Leesburg,VA | December 24, 2012

I love this car. I bought the automatic because I am 50 and evidently you cannot teach an old lady how to drive stick, and it is JUST AS FUN! Praise: everything! Complaints: Nothing! Ok I can whine that the nav system is not able to be updated, but seriously, the nav on my phone is better.

Plenty of Smiles per Mile

by Fitfunny from Dallas,TX | November 28, 2012

Wonderful car. Have owned 14 convertibles and this has been the most fun of them all. Drive one you will love it.

Great second car, lots of fun to drive!

by EJ from Richfield, Ohio | September 22, 2012

Bought the Mini for just having fun. Have found out there are Mini Clubs to join an just have fun. Looking forwad to going to one event called Mini on the Dragon!

Featured Services for this MINI Cooper S