2011 MINI Cooper S

27 city / 36 hwy

Overall

Fun and Reliable

by guitar car from Chicago Illinois | March 30, 2014

I own a 2011 mini-cooper s. It is extremely fun to drive, gas mileage is exactly as it was stated on the sticker, and it has been very reliable. I can carry my son's 1/2 size stand-up double bass with the hatch closed. Seating in the front is great, while the back is what can be expected; a bit tight for 6 footers. Mine is red with white top, no racing stripes. Get complimented very often on how the car looks. Small size makes it easy to wash and wax. The consumer reports article that just came out listed this as a used car to stay away from. That has not been my experience at all. I've only had this car back for the normal maintenance intervals.

So much fun

by GreenMachine from College Station, TX | December 12, 2012

Absolutely love my 2011 MCS. Premium package, convenience package and cold weather package. So much fun to drive, nimble handling, lots of power from that little motor. Impressed by the fit and finish in the interior, great value for the money.

Great car

by Weekend joyrider from Columbus Ohio | December 10, 2012

Needed a 3rd car for getting to and from work. This cooper s convertible has been amazing. Has the charm of an old MG but the convenience technology and interior design of a BMW. Highly recommend S model as well as the manual transmission. Not very practical but as a 3rd car it is incredibly Fun reliable and at the price I got it - a value.

Dream MINI S Convertible

by Convertible Lover from Columbia, MO | July 25, 2012

I've owned a number of ragtops over the years and recently replaced my 2005 MINI S convertible (bright yellow with black interior) with a 2011 (british racing green with hot chocolate interior). The style updates are great and I like the changes to the instrumentation. I delayed this purchase thinking that I would like the old supercharged engine better than the current turbo model but could not have been more wrong. The MINI is noticiably quicker and I'm getting better gas mileage to boot!

I Love My Mini

by New Mini Owner from florida | July 12, 2012

I love my Mini. It was time to get a new car & I've always thought about a Mini. Loved them when they came to the US. Past cars, Toyota & Honda - very reliable. Not fun cars but practical. Now I have the car I always wanted. It's fun, solid, reliable, totally me. I got the Mini-Cooper S, pepper white.... I call her "Miss Mini". I get so many compliments. Experience at the dealership was great. Free car washes on Saturday. Everyone nice, great overall experience at Orlando Mini!

its a blast

by reducati from chicago | April 8, 2012

i have a 2011 s, 6speed manual...its very fast, nimble, comfortable, and has a great support from the forums on the net. i came from an fj cruiser, at 19mpg form the cruiser..to 32 average mpg in my mini..., and that is a combo of higway/urband driving...on cruise control, at 65, for 200 miles, steady, i was avg 38 mpg...had an issues, with a temp sensor, but dealer was kind enough to give me a loaner...i have 17000 miles, in almost a year of driving...still grining ear to ear.

my 2011 yellow mini

by Robert from NH | April 3, 2012

GREAT CAR It is a great car, the hill hold with the manual transmission is great, I did get with out heated seats and wish that was in it but it is great. Be careful about the run flat tires when you get them changed ask if the tire store has a specific machine other wise they can tear u the inside of the rim.

Just what we were looking for

by Mini from Phoenix Arizona | November 2, 2011

Both my wife and I are very pleased with our decision. Great little car to zip around town. It is fun car and gets sad when is in garage too long!!

fun drive

by Traffic Animal from Pa. poconos | November 1, 2011

blast to drive in the real world of 'not straight roads'. not a highway cruiser, or plush mobile. a street legal go cart with major cajones.

Fun to Drive

by Big-guy with Mini from Dutchess County NY | October 11, 2011

I have a 100 mile (round trip) commute to work and I purchased my Mini-Cooper S a few months ago because I was looking for a vehicle that would offer better mileage. My Mini Cooper S has performed as advertised giving me 33 MPG. It is also the most fun that I've had and is a car that begs to be driven. It's ride is smooth and sporty and has quick acceleration and hugs curves with precision. Don't let it's size fool you, I am a big man (6'3' and 285lbs) and have more head and leg room then in the SUV I drove before purchasing the Mini. My daughter is looking for her first car and I would feel safe for her it she is able to find a Mini of her own.

Featured Services for this MINI Cooper S