2013 MINI Countryman

Starting MSRP

Overall

Mini countryman

by car lover from Indianapolis IN | April 8, 2014

I would not recommend a Mini Countryman to a friend or an enemy. After less than 2 years of ownership I traded it in on a Toyota 4 Runner. I loved the handling of the car but disliked about everything else. Run flat tires super expensive to replace, long waits for service, and overall poor reliability killed any fun I had driving the vehicle. I had problems from the 2 month ownership mark until the time I got rid of it. Service manager agreed with me that the early Countrymans had their issues and offered to put me in a new one or offered me an extended warranty on my current Mini. I decided I wasn't willing to chance either and went back to Toyota. So far I'm glad I did.

Easy, Great Deal

by Hot Mini from Louisville, KY | September 19, 2013

Found the car on cars.com. I bought 3 months earlier than planned since this car was more than we ever thought we could get for the money. 2,200 miles, tons of features and certified used! Top that off with a super-professioanl sales person and we had no choice but to buy!

What a Blast

by Ray's Mini from Syosset New york | April 2, 2013

Always had an SUV, because Im 6'3" and never in a million years i thought I could fit in a Mini Countryman. Well I was wrong not only did I fit I'm comfortable. It drives like a sports car and is quick. I had a great experience with the purchase a salesperson named Matthew Wayne handled everything from design to pickup. Habberstad Mini of Huntington, New York did everything possible so that my purchase and pick went smooth.

$15k car at $30k price

by Zippy from Brooklyn, ny | March 16, 2013

Cheaply built. Good car for around town. Noisy interior and poorly out dated tech. Makes the car a failur for the discerning buyer.