2014 MINI Paceman

2014 MINI Paceman
Available in 4 styles:  2014 MINI Paceman 2dr FWD Sport Utility shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Most original car on the road

by My mini. Paceman S from Wayne, NJ | September 18, 2014

I've always wanted a Mini Cooper but when I finally had the opportunity to buy one, I feel in love with the Paceman for it's larger size and sportiness. As a designer, I love the ability to customize So I opted for blazing red with white roof and checkerboard mirrors. I get so many head turns when I drive this car! As for the performance, it is really fast with very respectTable gas mileage. The turbo really makes a difference when passing and accelerating. I love the interior as well, but I wish the buttons for all the interior feAtures weren't near the shift. They can be hard to access. The other thing is the run flat tires which make the ride a bit stiff. I will replace these with regular tires when I need to change them out. Otherwise this car is amazing. I absolutely love it.

2014 Mini Cooper S Pacemam

by Allen from Van Nuys | May 19, 2014

Beautiful car, has lots of power, handles great. Mini Cooper needs to get rid of its ridiculous torque steer when you gun it, give the car rear wheel drive already. Second main reason why I am giving this car back is because Mini Cooper air conditioning systems are not made for Los Angeles climate. Its very unfortunate to see this happen. Thinking that BMW now owns MIni they would supply the Mini with a good enough ac system for LA heat, but it doesn't come close to other cars, i have older cars where the ac is much colder. Even there loaner cars dont blow cold enough ac. Going to be sad to see my 2 month old car go, but I dont plan on getting sick from the heat this summer.

Clubman and Paceman from Bill Jacobs, Naperville,

by MINI 5 time buyer from East Moline, IL | February 7, 2014

Rachel L. and Ivan C. were so very helpful during the entire process of purchasing our MINIs over the past few weeks. They were patient, polite, informative, and very knowledgeable concerning the options in getting the models and the best deals possible for us. Since 2004 my daughter has owned 3 MINIs and I have owned 2 MINIs - she is on her 3rd and I'm on my 2nd.