1996 Mitsubishi 3000 GT

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most beautiful car on the road

by Mitsubishi Guy from Denver CO | July 23, 2007

Very fun to drive are! However interior is a tight fit, and not very well designed. But mine has certainly treated me well with the only maintenence required being a new cluch which needs replacing eventually on every car.

My Dream Car

by Stealth from Illinois | October 9, 2006

When I saw this car I fell in love. It cost $$$, but I wanted it sooo bad. I hid it from family to avoid taking it back. My other car was for work, My Dream Car was for escape. ENGINE: Professional repairs (compact so $$). Replaced air conditioning. Front collision will total. MAINTENANCE: Fluids easily changed;Tires replaced yearly;Tie Rods often;Engine reliable;Clutch reliable;Brake change rare due to manual trans. ALL WHEEL DRIVE = great control on rain, ice & turns. ANTILOCK BRAKES= no new airbags. COCKPIT: Twin turbo gauge;Heat panel is unique;Seat adjustable to brace me at corners; Fold down backseat(cargo);Stereo has a no skip 6 disc changer, steering wheel controls, tape deck & Infinity speakers. SECURITY SYSTEM: Auto sets when locking doors outside;Pull out ignition disabler;Remote;Doors don't lock if key in ignition & door open;Ignition cutoff,Coded stereo. EXTERIOR: Sporty;Paint lasts;Looks like jet when all is open;Chrome Wheels pit;Low profile tires go flat often, alignment garages rare;Aero went out. I dented front fender, yet still get compliments. POWER: With 320 hp & twin turbo, I blow away most at stoplight. They close slowly, so I don't have to speed . I still get it up to 120 mph & it handles great.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi 3000 GT