See Also: 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse

2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
Available in 2 styles:  Eclipse Spyder 2dr Convertible GT shown

20–22 city / 29 hwy

Overall

I frickin love this thing!!

by Colombian Driver from Fontana, CA | September 16, 2014

I bought this car two years ago and it had 100,000 miles at the time. It's still super fun to drive after 2 years and i honestly don't think i would ever sell it. Yes it's not the most fuel efficient car out there, but its performance helps me forget about most of the time lol

Awseome Car

by ScottyO from New Jersey | February 18, 2014

I bought this car with only 83k miles on it and one previous owner for $3900 in New Jersey. I found the listing on cars.com and the dealer dropped the price from 4900 to 3900. It was a totally awesome car buying experience. PLus the clutch is smooth and rides great, and it has a nice body kit to the front. and its a GS by the way. BUt deff recommend thisvehicle

2002 Mitshibishi Eclipse

by PMKSJOY from Lansing, Michigan | February 28, 2013

I found this car on Cars.Com. I live in Lansing and drove to Wisconsin to pick up my car. She is beautiful. No rust, low mileage, brand new tires. This car handles wonderfully on the road and it is easy to be at 90 plus and not realize it. Gas mileage isn't great in the city with all the stop and go but is excellent on the freeway. Suprisingly for comfort this car is great. I'm older and going through my second childhood lol and just had to have a sporty looking car. Sick of the old lady look lol. This car is my joy!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

not worth the money

by not happy from | January 12, 2013

went to see this car,salesperson was rude and unhelpful,it has miner rust on hood and on body,back hatch is off center and driver door has been hit so that it doesnt close properly and brake lites dont work and when i asked if they could be fixed so i could test deive it was told no one available so i said i would come back in two hrs so they had time to fix them when i got back nothing was done and salesperson was again rude about the problem and also the dash has many cracks in it all in all the only thing he was concerned about was getting me to buy it for the price they were asking and i said it was worth maybe 2000 to 2500

Sick ride.

by Dave from Simi Valley, CA | August 6, 2012

This car looks clean and is very fun to drive! Sure, it could be a bit better on gas, but that's what you get with a sporty car. It's well worth it, if you ask me, and not really all that bad. You sit lower to the ground, which I personally enjoy. Just gotta watch those dips in the road! The one thing that irritates me is that the cup holders are right behind the stick, so it's difficult to shift when you have a drink with a straw, or a tall mug. However, my energy drinks fit just fine without causing any trouble.

one of the most stylish cars i ever own.

by eclipse enthusiest from p.a | July 31, 2012

i will recommend this car to anyone..visit cars.com for a quote. And to see if one will suite your lifestyle.

It's the best car I've owned since 2003.

by NA from Newcastle, WA | October 11, 2011

It was extremely simple to find the type of car I was looking for. I've already referred my brother to this site, and I will keep doing it in the future. Thank you so much for for your help!!

best fuel economy car I have owned

by truck lover from lakeland Florida | March 28, 2011

After the first week I drove my car I have been driving it more then my Ford F250 2wd 5.4liter. I would definatlly recomend this car to anyone.

Better then I thought!

by CT from Tucson, AZ | April 23, 2010

This is my 3rd car I bought using Cars.com it's really the only way to go! The Mitsu Eclipse I bought was in pretty great shape and the value was what I was looking for. It's a fun and great car to drive and looks good when ya customize it. I put new wheels, paint job, and new sound system in. Overall I really like the car and it would say it's for most anybody.

Disapointment

by Lot boy/Tester from new durham nh | April 16, 2010

The Car handle well, had power behind it. but the tranny would get stuck from 1-4. half the features didnt work, basically there for show. Car smelled horrid n the sound it mad when it started was far from comforting.

Uses car for Off-roading