See Also: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Available in 3 styles:  2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Fun to drive and affordable

by snakeboite005 from Georgia | April 7, 2015

I bought my 2007 Eclipse GT V6 a few months ago while looking for a good used sports car to complement and to keep miles off of my RX8. The body style is a work of art. The interior of mine isn't plastic, even the dash is leather wrapped. The Rockford Fosgate stereo is more than enough sound in the cab and sounds good. A $200 Turbonetics T6 ball bearing turbo upgrade later and its cranking almost 300 horses. The 6 speed tranny shifts as smooth as butter and will make the Falken 235/45ZR18 front tires squeal in protest when you gun the throttle. I've driven it both gently and hard and I have experienced no mechanical problems at all. If you do gun it you better hold on tight because being a front wheel drive it does have some under steer. Its a blast to drive and a true head turner as you pass your neighbors mustang on the freeway. I race tuners and have driven many of them. Its no dragster but if you are looking for a sporty head turner with plenty of horsepower and torque in its class I would definitely recommend this car. I've seen a few bad reviews here on this car but obviously they either drove the 4 cylinder or the cheapest package they could get. Otherwise if the car is anything like mine its a great ride. If you get lucky enough to find a GT V6 in good shape with low miles BUY IT!!! You won't regret the purchase

High school graduation gift

by 2ndcar from Ohio | March 25, 2015

I got a 2007 eclipse for my graduation gift from my parents in 2008. I always wanted one. I had it for a total of 7 years. Worst 7 years of my life! I have spent more money on tires for it than I should. The gas mileage stinks too. There was always some odd sounds coming from it. I finally got to trade it in a few months ago. The trade in value wasn't that good but I was ready for it to go!

TEST DRIVE

by Mitsubishi13 from | August 20, 2013

SHAKES BAD.... LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH CAR. THEY WERE WILLING TO FIX AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION. MY CONCERN WAS WHO WOULD TRY TO SELL IT THAT WAY. DEFINATELY NOT ROAD READY. THESE PEOPLE NEVER TOUCHED IT. FOUND BETTER CAR FOR A LITTLE MORE CASH, AND HAPPY I DID.

Black Beauty

by Racing Granny from WA state | August 1, 2013

I had a Pontiac Sunfire with a billion miles on it and it was time for something newer. I wanted something fun. This car is really fun and peppy. I bought it from my neighbor, I looked at it for several years. I am not in it for speed but it looks fast. My only thing is that it is starting to have small issues. The sunroof doesn't work properly and the CD player broke. The backseat is way too small, but then again, I didn't get a SUV. I think the resale value is low, but I plan to keep it for a couple more years. We'll see.

Beautiful car to drive and look at......

by Coolbreeze from Concord California | July 14, 2013

Just purchased a 2007 Eclipse and am blown away by its looks and performance. The 4 cylinder is crazy powerful and I love to drive it. Once owned a 2004 Ford Mustang GT and I actually like this car more. I have no complaints at all. You dont see alot of them on the road, so if you find one for sale, BUY IT!............

Fun fun dun!!!!

by Spyder owner from | September 12, 2012

Great looks ! Quick 4 cylinder even better in a v6! If you wan the middle class " turn heads sports car" this is it. Hard to find this car pieriod let alone one in good shape. So if you find one grab it. Mechanically a great car, but can be costly if something breaks.

Worst Car Ever Built

by 4Gowner from new york,ny | March 15, 2012

Outside this car is a beauty. The inside is very plain. Everything on the insides look like a circle. If you must buy one make sure to get the v6. Even then its still not a lot of power. The handling is about the same as you would get in a Honda accord. nothing to write home about, and about 50,000 miles you will definitely here things starting to loosen up a bit on the inside. If you like speed this is not the car, if you like comfort this is not the car, if you like looks maybe. If you buy this car in about 3 yrs it will probably be worth half or less than what you paid for it. I will never buy another Mitsubishi eclipse. It has the Highest depreciation Value of all cars on the market.

Cute car

by PHXSN from Phoenix | January 8, 2012

We constantly get comments from strangers about how good looking our car is. It drives nice and is fun to drive. The sun and sound package is awesome. The backseat has little to no room in it, especially for an adult. The turning radius is the worst I've ever experienced in a car. The rear and side view visibility when backing out of a parking space is nonexistent.

Great car!

by EclipseOwner from | December 12, 2011

I bought 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse a few months ago and so far I absolutely love it. Very peppy for a 4 cyl and pretty good on gas. It's loaded with features and the sound system is awesome! No problems whatsoever. I'd recommend this car to anyone. Only downside to this car is the back seat. There's no legroom and my head literally touches the ceiling when I sit back there and I'm not very tall. If you're looking for a family car with room for the kids, this car is not for you. But if you want something sporty and fun, then I would definitely recommend it.

Definately purchase this car!!!

by onehoteclipse from Lancaster, PA | August 6, 2011

I purchased my 2007 mitsubishi eclipse gs about 3 months ago. I love it!!! It gets a lot of attention on the road a head turner. The interior (plastic) is a little cheap but that's the only thing that I found was a con...which if you take good care of your car you shouldn't have any worries. It drives excellent and gets awesome gas mileage... this is a very awesome car and I am so glad i purchased. Best sports car out there !

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Eclipse