See Also: 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

Available in 3 styles:  2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

TEST DRIVE

by Mitsubishi13 from | August 20, 2013

SHAKES BAD.... LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH CAR. THEY WERE WILLING TO FIX AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION. MY CONCERN WAS WHO WOULD TRY TO SELL IT THAT WAY. DEFINATELY NOT ROAD READY. THESE PEOPLE NEVER TOUCHED IT. FOUND BETTER CAR FOR A LITTLE MORE CASH, AND HAPPY I DID.

Black Beauty

by Racing Granny from WA state | August 1, 2013

I had a Pontiac Sunfire with a billion miles on it and it was time for something newer. I wanted something fun. This car is really fun and peppy. I bought it from my neighbor, I looked at it for several years. I am not in it for speed but it looks fast. My only thing is that it is starting to have small issues. The sunroof doesn't work properly and the CD player broke. The backseat is way too small, but then again, I didn't get a SUV. I think the resale value is low, but I plan to keep it for a couple more years. We'll see.

Beautiful car to drive and look at......

by Coolbreeze from Concord California | July 14, 2013

Just purchased a 2007 Eclipse and am blown away by its looks and performance. The 4 cylinder is crazy powerful and I love to drive it. Once owned a 2004 Ford Mustang GT and I actually like this car more. I have no complaints at all. You dont see alot of them on the road, so if you find one for sale, BUY IT!............

Fun fun dun!!!!

by Spyder owner from | September 12, 2012

Great looks ! Quick 4 cylinder even better in a v6! If you wan the middle class " turn heads sports car" this is it. Hard to find this car pieriod let alone one in good shape. So if you find one grab it. Mechanically a great car, but can be costly if something breaks.

Worst Car Ever Built

by 4Gowner from new york,ny | March 15, 2012

Outside this car is a beauty. The inside is very plain. Everything on the insides look like a circle. If you must buy one make sure to get the v6. Even then its still not a lot of power. The handling is about the same as you would get in a Honda accord. nothing to write home about, and about 50,000 miles you will definitely here things starting to loosen up a bit on the inside. If you like speed this is not the car, if you like comfort this is not the car, if you like looks maybe. If you buy this car in about 3 yrs it will probably be worth half or less than what you paid for it. I will never buy another Mitsubishi eclipse. It has the Highest depreciation Value of all cars on the market.

Cute car

by PHXSN from Phoenix | January 8, 2012

We constantly get comments from strangers about how good looking our car is. It drives nice and is fun to drive. The sun and sound package is awesome. The backseat has little to no room in it, especially for an adult. The turning radius is the worst I've ever experienced in a car. The rear and side view visibility when backing out of a parking space is nonexistent.

Great car!

by EclipseOwner from | December 12, 2011

I bought 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse a few months ago and so far I absolutely love it. Very peppy for a 4 cyl and pretty good on gas. It's loaded with features and the sound system is awesome! No problems whatsoever. I'd recommend this car to anyone. Only downside to this car is the back seat. There's no legroom and my head literally touches the ceiling when I sit back there and I'm not very tall. If you're looking for a family car with room for the kids, this car is not for you. But if you want something sporty and fun, then I would definitely recommend it.

Definately purchase this car!!!

by onehoteclipse from Lancaster, PA | August 6, 2011

I purchased my 2007 mitsubishi eclipse gs about 3 months ago. I love it!!! It gets a lot of attention on the road a head turner. The interior (plastic) is a little cheap but that's the only thing that I found was a con...which if you take good care of your car you shouldn't have any worries. It drives excellent and gets awesome gas mileage... this is a very awesome car and I am so glad i purchased. Best sports car out there !

fun fast sporty!!

by Snape from pittsburgh | May 11, 2011

I purchased an 07 Eclipse Spyder GT 3.8 ltr v6 and i am more than pleased with it!!!! mine is all black with black leather interior and it has the premium stero package which is amazzzzing, i love listening to my music loud so this is perfect for me and the built in sub has the perfect amount of bass for me. the car handles extremely well and i love the stock 18 inch wheels that came with it!! i definitely reccomend anyone looking at these cars to get one!!!

Best Choice

by Daniellia from Montgomery al | May 1, 2011

I was looking for another sports car, and I chose this one and I love it. I haven't had any problems with it... The body style the color, it was the best chose...

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Eclipse