See Also: 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great deals

by Tonya from queens ny | November 16, 2013

This dealer has great deals and great cars brought my second car from them and it was worth every penny . I am recommending any one who has shake credit to stop into to this dealership Guaranteed Autos

Best Deal ever

by Rah from bronx,ny | November 16, 2013

I saw an great price at this dealership so I made an appointment with Carmen went in test drove the Ecipse the salesman explain in full detail the options and warrant so I purchase my first car . Very happy customer :}

nice solid car

by redbugman from Koontz Lake, IN | August 23, 2013

We bought this car for my son. It will be his first car and we felt that the stability and extra safety was important. He loves it and we are very pleased with it.

Awesome

by JohnnieBoy from | March 3, 2013

I've owned one for years and love it. It's always been totally reliable, great for road trips and fun to drive. Fold down the back seats and I've fit in a 7 foot Christmas tree and closed the hatch.

Why I keep buying the same car

by Eclipse LUV from Des Moines, IA | July 17, 2012

I've owned 3 Mitsubishi Spyder Eclipes, LOVE them!! So fun to drive, great convertible experience, and NOTHING ever goes wrong...all I've ever had to do are the normal things like tires and batteries. I live in Iowa so getting around in the winter is important, these cars are exceptional with front wheel drive that makes driving in all but really deep snow possible Nothing beats flying down the freeway with the wind in your hair and the music blasting...you just feel LUCKY!!

Sweet Ride and Eye Candy

by Aphrodite Charms from Southeast Michigan | May 21, 2012

All in all I love this little beauty... with it's manual 6 spd/overdrive trans it has guts... decent mileage for a high performance vehicle and it's just flat out fun to drive. I bought a Stealth R/T in 1991 when they hit the market and this Eclipse has as much appeal and thrill of driving as did that one. The are a few issues with design... the interior plastic on the door panels, seat backs and trim scratch easily. There are blind spots when backing up with the way the front passenger seat blocks the view and visibility with the way the rear passenger side window does not allow a safe view of what may be approaching on that side. As for reliability there have been a few glitches which I've had to deal with i.e. sensors, heat shield weld, instrument panel issues which all were fixed under warranty. The vehicle I have also had extra eye candy such as sport undercarriage/package which adds to the sleek look. I've had this vehicle for just over 4 yrs now and bought it new... would I do it again? Absolutely... it's worth a look and definitely fun driving.

Great car, great price!

by Eclipse fan. from Sherwood Oregon | April 25, 2012

I test drove Z4, MINI, S2000, Miata, 350Z and the Eclipse. The Eclipse was the most comfortable, practical and economical eventhough it looks like a expensive sportscar! I can fit lots of things in the hatchback, take 3 passengers with me and still look sporty & cool! This is my second Eclipse. The first one was purchased new. Since it was problem free, I was confident enough to purchase the second one used. My only complaint is visualbility while backing up and the exterior mirors don't fold in. (an autobody shop can order them for $200.00, and they're color matched from the factory). When I testdrove the car, I knew immediately that I wanted to buy it. Great car, great price!!!

Love at first drive

by Marcus from Fairborn | August 15, 2011

I just bought an 08 eclispe, and the first day i got behind the wheel i fell in love with it. Its smooth riding, great on gas, and deffinitly has that head turn effect when driving around. has the 4 cylinder engine but this car can get up and run in a hurry and you dont loose handling when traveling at higher speeds. FANTASTIC CAR!!!!!!

One of the best cars made

by Naommi101 from Orlando, Florida | July 14, 2011

really awesome car, fun to drive never had a problem with it. Great Car!!!!!!!!! perfect for the beach!!!! the top electronically opens and closes in 30 seconds.

Worth It!!!

by Fantastic from | April 8, 2010

I have owned my '08 eclipse for almost 2 yrs now, and it has been the best car that i have owned. It is really a great package for the price that you pay. It has all the feature that make you fall in love with a car along with, the speed and the handling that makes anyone happy. It was one of the best investments i have made to date.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder