2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor 4dr FWD shown

15 city / 19–22 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Like anything pro's and con's

by Snap3196 from Orland Park, IL | June 25, 2012

I love the Endeavor, for an SUV not horrible with gas...I wish it would have a 3rd row and it is kinda noisy on the highway. Having a 4WD Jeep Grand Cherokee prior, I was disappointed in the handling with snow, BUT did discover it is better with that in manual drive...all in all a great car if your single, couple or one child, anymore than that and you will need more room. The only reason why I'm giving mine up is I need more seating.

Best ever SUV

by lovemymitsue from Victorville, Ca | February 16, 2012

Bought my 2008 on Christmas eve..love love love this suv.Better looking than most, getting ready to pull a trailer back east and looking forward to the drive..

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by jd from Northern Illinois | July 8, 2011

I have had 4 took the first one over 200K miles great overall value. With all cars maintance is the key to longevity. I highly recommend the endeavors.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by JJD from Northern Illinois | May 30, 2011

I have had 4 endeavors Two 04 , 06, 08 the 2008 is by far my favorite in the SE trim the Navi and Sirius are great I took my first one over 200K miles no issues just maintance. As far as some of the review look rental returns, oil burning (yeah right) Mine at 200K not a drop but then again I bought new and it was not a abused rental car. Buy from private parties then you know how it was cared for. Mitsubishi warranty is great the reps are more than generous. I stated with xls's than a limited now a SE. Yeah they have been out since 04 but no bugs no real issues in that many years. Mitsubishi is a brand that people should stand behind afteral they have been producing alot of cars in America since 1989 in Illinois.

So far a great buy

by Endeavor Owner from Forestport, NY | November 21, 2009

I just purchased this SUV a couple months ago. It was a 2008 leftover (new) so I got an awesome deal. The handling is exceptional, and despite having a slightly smaller engine than my previoius SUV (2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee) it has more power; no struggles going up some of the hills to the adirondacks. Nice 5 year bumper to bumper warranty too. My only complaints are that the model is very basic without a lot of bells and whistles that come standard on Jeep, and the seats are not comfortable (I miss my cushy seats). However, the exterior is SHARP! Much cooler than many of the SUVs out there. Overall I am very satisfied - waiting for the real test now.....snow!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

So far so good...

by a young family from PA | May 11, 2009

We've had our Endeavor for a couple of months now and purchased a 2008 used as a rental trade. So far we love it! We negotiated a great price, much lower than other SUV's we looked at. It rides and drives well, is comfortable and offers alot of leg room in the back seat. It has all of the basics but not much more which we were fine with considering the price. We live in an area that gets a TON of snow in the winter so we are anxious to see how it handles in the winter months. The only cons I can think of now is it shifts a little hard and could be better on gas. All in all we love this vehicle and so do our children!

Very good car

by Tony from Phoenix | March 23, 2009

Just one word: PERFECT ! In city 18 millage/gallon. Very smooth in driving and very fast ! You guys can't go wrong with this SUV.

not recomended

by dave from | November 19, 2008

i bought my endeavor last year and have had nothing but problems. my neighbor bought a hyundai santa fe last month and has had nothing but great things to say about it. i think im going to switch. the only nice thing i can really say about my endeavor is that the dealer discounted it so much that i really couldnt pass it up. but i wish now that i would have spent just a little more to get somthing my wife and i would like.

Oil burner!!!!!!! starting at 25,000 miles

by Pat from Fargo, ND | September 4, 2008

I loved this vehicle initially, but the vehicle started consuming oil (1 quart to 1500 miles). The dealer is monitoring the problem and "cleaned carbon depostis on the piston rings". I am wooried about what happens after a feww more miles are added. So much for a warranty, if Mitsubishi does not stand behind their product. Do not buy this car, especially in Fargo ND!!!!!

Most comfortable and reliable car I have owned

by Working mom with popular teenagers from Rural New Jersey | July 10, 2008

It has the feel of an SUV but has the tight turning radius of a car. I love the seats. They are not very adjustable but they fit me perfectly. Overall everything is great and I have not had one single problem with this vehicle and I have 89,000 miles on it. Purchased it with 25,000 miles on it as a rental trade in.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Endeavor