2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awesome ride!

by Multiple use vehicle man from Abilene, Ks. | December 20, 2011

Owned this vehicle for three months now and it has been fun to drive. Plenty of power and feel real safe in it. Opted for the AWD and the sound system is fantastic. Can't wait to see how well it tows my Bay-liner. Would of liked. To had the SE instead of the LS but neither comes with third row seating also the 25 miles per gallon that the dealer said some owners reported can't be right. The most I have ever got was 19 mpg with almost all highway miles and using 89 octane. This lack of fuel economy is a real letdown. I should of researched the Endeavor more thoroughly instead of-relying on second hand info..

Best value for the money!!

by Tweety from CA | March 26, 2010

We had looked for several months and compared all the makes to try and find the "best bang for our buck" and then we found the Evdeavor. We have only had it for a week, but we love it.

Uses car for Towing

awesome vehicle

by mitsu-lover from Medford, NY | February 22, 2010

My 2010 Endeavor is my 4th Mitsubishi car. I loved them all and never had any trouble with any of them. The Endeavor is perfect; very car-like smooth ride/great handling and comfort. it's' just the right size. Looked at all other crossovers and don't regret my choice at all! I still have my 2001 Montero Sport too (106M miles and going strong). Mitsubishi vehicles are highly UNDER-rated!

Mitsubishi Endeavor

by Alkay from Midland, GA | January 30, 2010

This SUV has only two rows of seats that I wanted. Has ample storage space in the rear. It has all the conveniences with the SE model and is very comfortable to drvive locally and on long trips. I recently drove to Miami Florida, 650 miles from home and it was so comfortable, it never hurt or bothered my back. I have owned a lot of new cars but this is the best SUV I have ever owned.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Endeavor