2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor

15 city / 19–21 hwy

Overall

Endeavor 04-08-10-11

by Josh from Illinois | April 10, 2014

Nothing really changed some options etc... Horrible MPG on premium fuel. Old looks inside/out. Bad resale. What else can be said.

Very Comfortable Car

by Old Guy in Texas from Allen, TX | January 12, 2014

I bought a 2011 Endeavor after doing quite a bit of research into different SUVs. I like the styling, and that I could use it to haul wider things than most midsize SUVs. I have owned Mitsubishi cars before, and they have been very reliable. I have not owned this one long enough to see how reliable it is, but the track record of these cars in general is very good. Now the negatives: The dash is plastic, with the associated squeaks and rattles, needs some padding. or other modifications to stop the noises. It needs another gear on the highway. The 4 speed transmission works good for most things, but the engine gets a little high on the RPM at 70 MPH. Positives: Very sure on the road, steers nicely, and rides very smooth. It has bunches of room in the second row. Overall, I am glad I bought the vehicle.

so far so good

by Mud Marine from Southwest Arizona | March 26, 2013

To date my 2011 Edeaver has been great. Gets better than advertised MPG although it has brake lite problems the dealer can't seem to fix. First the left won't work and then the right. It's roomy and has the best sound system I have ever heard. The 3.8 litre V6 has good punch for only having 230 hp but does not run well on 87 octane gas. 89+ is the ticket. Handles like a high-dollar sports car and is very sure-footed. Instrumentation, back-up camera and the rest is outstanding. Sun roof is excellent. Leather seats are very durable. Great buy!

2011 Endeavor

by David Atlanta from Atlanta, GA | February 19, 2012

I love this SUV. I traded in my BMW because I needed more room. I thought I might be disappointed - no way, the handling, comfort and smoothness is more than I expected from a SUV. I looked at a used 2009 BMW with 26k and I am so happy I made the smart decision and got what I have for 4k less and no miles. So excited about my new Mitsubishi - Carbon color is so cool!

love my suv

by suv enthusiast from Texas | November 23, 2011

I have had my Endeaver, for a month now, and still love it!! the ride is great, I have great vision from the drivers seat, which I like! the look of the Endeaver makes my wife happy. I wish i would have got the sun roof, but other than that I am very pleased with the car.

Lot's of options, Great Value!!

by Bubba from Tinley Park, IL | August 21, 2011

Just purchased a '11 SE FWD about a month ago and both my wife and I are impressed. We traded in a Toyota Sienna and were a little concerned about the lost cargo space having 2 small children. However, after returning from a week long road trip we had just the right amount of space. They are dealing on these cars and I got ~25% off MSRP after negotiating price and then deduct a $4500 rebate. To get a nice looking, new, SUV with leather, navi, sunroof, 18" rims, etc, etc, will run you 35-40k easy. Even used trucks are mid to high 20's with 30k miles. Overall, I would recommend this truck...and the warranty is exceptional. It was nice not bouncing all over the highway in the minivan.

Best SUV on the Market

by demingboys from Greenwood, MS | July 30, 2011

I bought my 2011 Endeavor SE three months ago. I had upgraded from a 2006 Buick SUV. The Endeavor is everything is claims to be and so much more. Honestly, this is the best vehicle I have ever owned (that says a lot coming from a guy who has owned makes such as Audi, Ford, Nissan, Suzuki, Buick, etc). The Endeavor has every option imaginable; bluetooth phone, touchscreen navigation system, Rockford Fosgate sound system with Sirius Satellite Radio and 6 disc CD changer, premium leather interior, power sunroof, 18" wheels, heated power seats, auto-off headlamps, auto climate control, rear A/C and heat controls, etc. The list of features goes on and on. The robust 3.8 liter V6 engine is smooth as silk. I can promise you that you won't be disappointed if you purchase this vehicle. I am very proud to drive an Endeavor and you will be too!

Best SUV for the $$

by Mitsubishi Loyal from North Port, FL | July 13, 2011

My husband and I test drove several makes and models of vehicles before finally driving the 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE (Special Edition). Nothing on the road compares with Mitsubishi's reliability and one-of-a-kind style. I have owned 3 Mitsubishi's - and every one of them is still running. My first Mitsubishi was a 1995 Galant, which we gave to my mother-in-law when I was ready to upgrade to the Diamante. The truth is, if the Diamante hadn't been discontinued, I'd have bought another one - - at least until we drove the Endeavor. The Endeavor is beautiful inside and out. And, though the gas mileage isn't great, it is still right up there with other SUV's in the same class. Also, we happened to buy the Endeavor when there was a customer loyalty and manufacturer rebate, and so we got an amazing deal. We've had our Endeavor for about 4 months now and absolutely love it! Mitsubishis are highly under rated - but I am not complaining! :D

Endeavor 2011 SE

by Endeavor 2011 SE from albany, NY | May 6, 2011

Great car with a lot of features for the money. I love the navigation system, backup camera, XM radio, IPOD connector and blue toooth. But it is a GAS HOG!!

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Endeavor