2004 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 4 styles:  2004 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

FOREVER FAVORITE CAR

by SKINNY from | October 24, 2014

best car to ever get cant go wrong only problem i have is and that my battery cables get loose randomly by me going over bumbs also speakers are kinda lackin but still my favorite idk why

Excellent Vehicle

by Experienced Car Owner (old) from Northern, Utah | October 20, 2014

Bought my 2004 Galant new, have had it for over 10 years and not one problem (at 90,000 miles now). A very solid ride, a lot of leg room in the front and back, handles very well for a 4 door sedan yet quiet and comfortable around town as well as on the highway. This is an unappreciated reliable workhorse in the sedan category. Roomy, plenty of power, great braking and handling. Great sound system and AC, firm yet comfortable seats. If you do the maintenance and don't drive like a dope it will not let you down. This has been a better car than the 2001 Toyota Camry I bought for my Wife.

most reliable

by Granny from san bernardino, CA | December 12, 2012

this car is the best I've ever owned it has over 144,000 miles and drives like a dream. Only problem is the electric windows, have had to replace the mechanism in 3 of them. Was surprised this wasn't recalled. And no I don't slam the door!

Unbelievable

by pa boy from pa | April 16, 2011

I had an 2004 es model which i bought in 05 with 18k....Just traded it in today with 167k Never had a suprise issue with this vehicle the whole time ...Normal wear and tear items brakes rotors tire etc....Never had a bad day

Best Car ever

by Babygirl from Miami | April 8, 2011

I purchased my car new in 2004, I must say that I love my car, I haven't had any problems with her. (yes, I named her babygirl) I have gotten all the major tune-ups, and the oil change,every three thousand miles. I travel sometimes from state to state and I haven't had any problems with her. I have 119,765 miles on her and she still runs like I just brought her. Galants are good reliabe cars, I will buy another one day!

Get it!

by Checkk from Cleveland, oh | February 20, 2011

I have the exact same car and have had it three years. If you live with snow get snow tires or take off is a little rough at times. Love this car!

Very nice car for the money!!!

by Iowa Car Buff from Des Moines, Iowa | September 5, 2009

I really like this car. Of about 10 cars I have owned, this one is the best. I have the '04 GTS with leather. I wish the seats were a little softer, but thats ok, they have a good shape and are comfortable. I am 6'4", the legroom is great but the visor and roof come down too low to my head-something to think about if you would happen to get in a major accident when your head goes forward suddenly. I have the GTS, so the ride is firm and city driving can be a little bit bouncy, but on the highway it is super comfortable. I love the style, look, and think it is a lot better value than the Camry or Accord or even one of those cheaper made Kias or Hyundais.

Dissapointments all around.

by LP from Northern California | August 11, 2009

A Very poorly made vehicle. Ran great till I hit 50k on the odometer, then it started to fall apart. Both Catalytic converters failed simultaneously, along with the 02 sensors. TCL became rough and noisy. Sportronic shifter started to grab and stall the car. Brake calipers fell apart soon after. Heat shield makes a ton of noise when on the highway (maybe because its made from thin aluminum and not steel. I can honestly say this is the worst car I have ever owned.

Great

by C from Wheaton, Il | December 29, 2008

I bought the car new and it hasn't had any problems yet with 78,000 miles. I love it. People should be more willing to give the Galant a chance.

Great All-around Car

by Kyle from Florence, KY | November 26, 2007

I've only had this car for a week and I purchased it used. However, I love the power of the V-6 and the handling that comes with it. The comfort is amazing, and so is the room. I'm 6-2 and I fit in this car rather easily. The only bad thing is that since I'm so tall, the visor is really wide so it's a little low. It doesn't obstruct my view of the road, just makes me realize it's there. I get about 22-24 mpg so far in my LS-V6 and I drove on the highway most of the time.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant