2005 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

great service

by dorit from west hempsted ny | January 17, 2013

i got the best deal Everyone else was thousand more the great the prices very good ank look likes vreand new GOOD L FOR THE DEALER SHIP

Great Sedan

by Applewins from Grand Rapids, MI. | February 28, 2009

With the GTS version you get the larger engine very spirited engine. I get an honest 26-27 MPG highway and 22 city, I really enjoy driving this car. It has been in the shop under warranty once for a oxygen sensor, other than that in 44,000 it has been trouble free. Strong point is engine and weak point is Brakes. To bad Mitsibishi is like GM and Chrysler.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by DenisB from State College, PA | February 24, 2009

The Mitsubishi Galant brings value, styling and competence to the mid-size sedan market. That's no small feat when competing against superb sedans such as the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, and Nissan Altima. The Galant is enjoyable to drive and offers all the benefits of the other cars in this class. There's a lot to like about it and including it in your shopping list makes good sense. In the past, Mitsubishi has played around the edges of the mainstream market, offering products best known for their quirks and eccentricities. But that changed with the introduction of this all-new, larger, and greatly improved Galant.

Great Car 4 the Value

by It's a Excellent Car from Peoria, IL | January 8, 2009

I just bought this car in October to replace it with my 97 Thunderbird. I love this car. Me being 6'5, I needed a car that would have enough leg room. This car as enough leg room and then some. The car is great for the value, I really got my money's worth. For the car being a 4 cylinder it has great pick up, and it's excellent on the road. I go to Kentucky every other weekend, and it rides very smooth. I love it.

I love this car!

by engineer car enthusiast from Cincinnati Ohio | February 7, 2007

After replacing a 1996 Monte Carlo with this car, I am in love. The rear seating cabin is enormous and comfortable support for legs and legroom. The front seats are large and comfortable and the dash is layed out nicely. The steering is good and I get 33 mpg on interstate trips with the cruise on. The four cylinder is plenty strong for everyday driving. This is one nice car with no rattles or squeeks. A pleasure to drive.

Extremely Reliable Car

by Simple & reasonable from Rockville, MD | January 1, 2007

This car has excellent handling and power for the body. Drives very good in all seasons.. Feels and sounds sporty, changes gear very smoothly. Excellent pick up and good gas mileage! The only issue I have is that I am tall and don’t have enough headroom.

Pleasantly surprised - great vehicle

by Rube from Cathedral City , Ca. | December 27, 2006

Bought it used about 3 months ago. Great 4 cyl. performance. my wife loves it. Easy to handle - good visibilty - comfortable. I'm a large person and find it very comfortable and easy to operate. Can't comment on long term use but so far very happy in all respects.

Fabulous car for the money

by Excited New Owner from Paducah, KY | July 23, 2006

I purchased this car only a short time ago, and it is truly impressive. It handles like a small car, yet boasts more power and impressive interior room. The ride is smooth, and the exterior design is classy yet fun. The gas mileage is also a plus... 30 mpg highway.

The V6 kicks but

by MartyFarty from Frederick, MD | June 2, 2006

I rented one of these vehicles while my truck was being serviced. The first thing I noticed was my head scraping the roof as I got into the drivers seat. I'm only 5' 10". My last sedan was a MR2 so it's not like I'm used to big vehicles. The driver's seat can be lowered and tilted back but somehow it didn't feel right leaning back like a lowrider. I also wasn't impressed with the new look. The new grill looks silly. The sharp lines didn't impress me either. It just seems like Mitsubishi is trying too hard to make their vehicles look futuristic. One thing that did impress me was the 3.8 liter V6. A gentle tap on the gas and the car nearly lept off of the line. Having driven 4 cylinder vehicles that require high revs, this came as a big shock. The car sits low to the ground which gives the feeling of being in the cockpit of a race car however the handling (on the LS) was way too light for my taste. The car felt floaty which didn't give me a feeling of confidence when taking turns at high speed. I can't comment about reliability. With the plethora of midsized sedans on the market, I probably wouldn't consider buying one but I wouldn't discourage anyone else.

Great Galant

by Business Traveler from Iowa | June 2, 2006

Bought Galant new, has so much pick up and features. Infinity CD Changer is awesome. Fun to drive and very good gas mileage.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant