2006 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 5 styles:  2006 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Very satisfied

by TinaG from Greece | July 24, 2013

I was looking for a reliable vehicle for my son, I could not not find anything in my budget that was reliable, affordable and something that my son can enjoy to drive. We found a vehicle at Good Buy, he was very honest, very helpful, made it very easy. Thank you

i love my car

by LoLo from Washington DC. | May 23, 2011

i love the mitshubishi galant that i have it rides great and it has never let me dowy only when time to change the battery it is overall a good car

I like this car so far...

by Andy from Jersey City, NJ | November 24, 2009

I bought this baby 6 months ago with 40k miles on it and since then have driven for another 10k miles. Glad to report that I haven't faced any issues so far. Just got the fluids replaced once. Pros: I love the performance, peppy engine, huge comfy back seat with ample legroom, comfy front seats as well, large trunk, great warranty (5-year bumper to bumper & 10-year powertrain) looks better than the comptetition (in my opinion), reasonably priced spares. Cons: Not the most fuel efficient car - I get 22mpg city and 28mpg highway, interior fit and finish is slightly below competition, slightly coarse engine note. But the biggest factor that puts a smile on my face. I bought this car at an approx. 30% discount to an equivalent Camry/Acccord, which is amazing value for money. The 3-5mpg gain in fuel efficiency by buying a Camry/Accord is not large enough (in most cases) to cover the $3000-$4000 upfront premium you have to pay for it. Also you get a peppier engine as a trade-off. Therefore, I believe this car is good value for money if you are purchasing it in the used car market.

Wonderful Decision

by Nicole from PA from Allentown, PA | December 8, 2008

After a lot of research, I've decided on a 2006 Galant. Perfect car: best warranty (5 years/60k), beautiful interior, and it definitely has a lot of power. I've also noticed many people look at my car as I drive by, something I didn't notice when test driving the typical Altima or Camry. You get everything with the Galant, and you won't be the tenth person in your town to own it like a Nissan.

What a nightmare

by Donnie from New Jersey | February 19, 2008

This is my first car, and what a problem it has been! I have had to replace the brakes several times along with many other item that should not have worn at 20,000 miles. Also for what I paid for the car I should have gotten more, but instead paid for a problem on wheels. I do love the look of the car and the performance, but i just wish I wouldnt have to replace things every few thousand miles.

nissan altima 2001

by Mike1 from boston | January 12, 2008

After all the Galant is a better car than 2001 altima. the only thing with this car , its make a loud noise when driving, but performance is great and it goes from 0to 60 in 7 seconds

Good performance value, it scoots pretty good

by Sam from Arkansas | December 24, 2007

This was my first foriegn car so I was not expecting the power to be so smooth and readily available. I like a performance car and drive as such. My galant can hold a tight turn as good as my 1982 Corvette, which really surprised me. Its fun to drive a sleeper and out perform many a surprised kid in the mustang next to me. This is not the fastest by any means but it does surprise many. It will easily do 100+ and remain stable. Mileage for me has been a steady 25 mpg average. I am happy with my car and it has not had one issue in 27,000 miles of "spirited driving"

Great car for the $$

by Car Lover from GR Michigan | May 2, 2007

Purchased a new 2006 GTS version. Tested several competing cars (Altima, Fusion,Accord) and found the best value/style to be the Galant. Love the 240 watt stereo system, leather seats, powerful engine and nice exhaust note. This car is not confused with the "clones" found at every intersection. Way to go Mitsu!!

Wao what a mistake i have done

by Mi car was a Galant from NY | February 18, 2007

25,000 dollars wao. have to give away the account at 5,000 miles, Its poor at evrything. Buy a fusion this car its Wao compare to the Galant.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant