2007 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 5 styles:  2007 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Highly Reliable Car

by 2007 from Clifton Park, NY | September 13, 2014

I have enjoyed this car since I bought it 4 years ago. It goes where I want it go and does what I want it to do. The leather interior and sunroof are benefits I enjoy on this value car without the price tag. I was stunned when they stopped making this model. And American made was a plus. The only downside is the there are not heated seats or a MP3 player. Who knew they would be so popular? The CD sound system works great. Regular maintenance is all you need. This is my3rd Mitsubishi and will be ready for another one in 2016.

Smooth Ride, Sweet Ride

by lex from Cleveland | December 7, 2012

I like the 2007 Mitsubishi Galant. You can always upgrade/customize it and make it your own. It has pretty nice features depending on which model you get. I have an ES. It has a nice blue lights on the inside and some parts with a chrome finish making it look a bit like a luxury car. The car has a smooth ride and easy to handle. So far so good!!

Soo nice, l purchased twice.

by Mitzie from New Jersey | July 16, 2012

l traded my 2007 Mitzie Galant because l needed to upgrade to a SUV. I was very satisfied with the peformance, style, and basic mechanical repairs of the Galant that l purchased a 2011 Mitzie Outlander. l'm satisifed with my second Mitzie vehicle purchase and would highly recommend to family/friends.

best car on gas mileage

by Ducky from Jefferson city, mo | March 8, 2011

Excellent car thats used for transporting the family around town.its very reliable and we love this car

Galant Brakes

by BadCarLuck from Massachusetts | January 26, 2011

Mitsubishi Galant is comfortable and reliable (or as my nephew says, you can't kill it!) but brakes are its weak point. Puslating problems can develop. ABS seems to prevent quick stops. Snow accumulates between the pads and rotors and greatly diminishes braking.

Ralliart Galant

by MITZA from Northern Illinois | June 15, 2010

Great car and value and a blast to drive. Eclipse GT drivetrain in the ralliart galant was a good idea sad to see gone in 2010.

Good Car

by Friday Review from | December 11, 2009

I've had this for a year and use it as a daily commuter car. Half of my trip is stop and go traffic, the other is highway driving. The Galant performs well in both. It's very roomy and comfortable, handles well, and the V-6 provides a lot of zip. I really like the all leather interior. The trunk is also quite large. The only issue I have with it is in the design of where the trunk opens to the back seat. The manufacturer created a space that opens from the back to the trunk, presumably so you could haul boards (etc...), but they apparently had a theft concern, because the hole is small enough that no adult could crawl through. Unfortunately the size limits the number / size of long things you can transport. I would rather that it be open so that I could take down the seats and haul a larger load. (But that's the worst I can think of.)

Great Choice.

by Volunteered Driver from Mentor, Ohio | March 2, 2009

This car was very surprising to me. It was assembled in Illinois which is more than I can say for my last Ford and Chevy being assembled in Canada. It has a solid ride, solid feel, and solid acceleration especially for a 2.4L. This is a great car economically if you are going to drive it and drive it. Great warranty. There are great deals out there that made the Galant a great buy. The biggest drawback, though, is the resale value tanks fast, faster than the gas tank. I average 21 MPG day in and day out. On a recent trip I got 31 MPG. A trip last summer with the A/C running only netted me 24 MPG, probably due to the small engine, but you wouldn't know by the engine's performance.

Not a Bad Choice

by New Mommy! from West Palm Beach, FL | February 20, 2009

I bought this car back in December 2008 after finding out I was 3 months pregnant. It was a demo and had 8,000 miles on it. Recieved a great deal and am happy with my decision, we have the SE model which is loaded with leather, CD, MP3.. the works. And the 2.4L four delivers great fuel economy. Very reliable!

Pretty sub-par

by Disgruntled Mitsubishi Owner from | January 29, 2009

In the first year alone, I had to take my Galant in for three different fixes. Granted, they were all under warranty but I had to travel a long way to get to a dealership since they're closing everywhere. I suppose the car's performance is passable even though I have the 2.4L model, but it certainly won't thrill anyone.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant