2008 Mitsubishi Galant

2008 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Worth the drive to dealer

by Quincy The Dog from Hellertown, PA | November 16, 2011

Found our Galant on cars.com site, and called the dealer immedidately. Actually worked w/the dealer on the phone throughout the day from work, and went to look at it that evening. Came home w/it that night! Just the color and price range we were looking for. Dealer was approx 1 hr. drive, but well worthh it. Great online tool, and saved us lots of driving around to visit sale lots. We probably would've settled for a color we really didn't want, and here we found exactly what we were looking for. Great experience, and great dealer. Best and easiest car buying experience we've ever had!

Best Car I Ever Owned

by 2008 Mitsubishi Galant ES from Bryant, AK | September 30, 2009

I've owned the Galant ES for 1 year and i love it. It currently has over 26,000 miles and has had no problems with it. I would recommend this car to any one.

Good Value

by PLH from kansas city | August 20, 2009

Had this car for almost 2 yrs. and like it very much overall. Test drove Camry and Accord but chose Galant. Galant was better value than Camry and handled better than Accord. Mechanically it has been sound and trouble free. Did have a paint issue on front bumper caused by failure of factory to properly prepare undercoating but that was resolved. Car is comfortable but does have more road noise than Camry and Accord. Interior is not inspiring but is functional. Excellent sound system. Would definitely buy another.

The Galant is the best kept secret.

by Car Girl from Lancaster, PA | May 29, 2008

I love my Mitsubishi Galant. It has a lot of kick for a four cylinder. I also like the sportronic feature where I can drive it as an automatic or choose my shift points like a manual without a clutch. I have never had any problems with it and would highly reccomend this vehicle to anyone.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant