2010 Mitsubishi Galant

21 city / 30 hwy

Overall

Great Car

by CarLover from Tacoma, Washington | June 23, 2012

This is my first car, I bought it used with about 30,000 miles. I have the base model and the interior features are the only thing that dissapoints a little on this car, for a 2010 I expected a few more features such as an aux imput. However the base sound system is really good, and the car is incredibly roomy and comfterable. New rims and tinted windows compliment the white exterior well. Drives soo smooth! Great first car! I would definatley reccomend to anyone!

Betsy with a face lift

by great bang for my buck from Longview WA | May 19, 2012

I just bought my 2010 Galant FE 4 cyl for a great price. And I got a 5yr bumper to bumper from the dealer too. I have had so many compliments on this car in only a few days of owning it. She's a beauty on inside and out, great gas mileage(auto dealer through in a full tank too,)I have been all over in this car and only used a quarter of a tank. plus I live in a hilly area. The ride is smooth she has great power and handling. Great sound system for a stock stereo, all around great car. I have always wanted a Mitsubishi, been driving a 2002 focus which is a fun car but this feels like luxury and looks like it to for a great price. I have many years to enjoy this very nice ride! Great car over looked because of hype from other so called great sedans. This is the one! way better than the rivals for the price ya can't beat it!

Midsize car for a middle age male

by Middle Class man from LA | February 23, 2011

ride very nice for daily commuting and was great on a recent trip from LA to LV. Mileage is very good for such a big car, the rear view camera on the SE is extremely helpful and accurate. The sound system is wonderful. Only issue is the rear seats don't fold, simply a small portal is available. The GPS is good and fast acting, however the DVD feature is vintage 1980's/ Ride is roomy and the trunk is huge. The wheels are hot to look at.

GreatCar

by flipper from Fort Lauderdale, Fl | December 22, 2010

I traded my 2000 Galant in at 120k miles never had a problem with it, and don't expect any with the new one. I was suprised that it didn't come standard with a mp3/iPod hook- up but no big deal. The 2010 is more roomy than my old car and you can't beat the Mitsubishi engines.

nice car

by carguy from nicholasville ky | September 25, 2010

I dont understand some of the jd powers reviews on this car. I bought this car new 3 months ago and really enjoy the way it handles and drives. The car is comfortable and a quiet ride. I would recommend this car for anyone to try and decide for yourself that it is a good car for the money and can compete against the other cars in its class. And has the best warranty in the industry.

Nice Smooth Car I've Owned

by Joe from Connecticut | March 23, 2010

Well I had Eclipse, and trade it for Galant ES, Wow very Comfortable car, Quite Cabin, nice look in and out, very little body roll.Just under Power. but if you are a daily driver and you don't need 250hp car, that is just right. Good on GAS, it dose give 30/31 mile per gallon. I use to spend $50.00 a week on gas and now $20.00 a week.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Galant