2011 Mitsubishi Galant

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Mitsubishi Galant 4dr Sedan shown

21 city / 30 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most beautiful and reliable car I've owned

by New owner from State College, PA | February 19, 2013

I am so pleased with the car that my husband and I purchased on Saturday February 16, 2013. The car is beautiful and very reliable. The saleswoman was an absolute joy to deal with. She was very businesslike and personable. She knew the details of our car like the back of her hand. My husband and I will DEFINATELY be back to purchase a car from her in the future and we will most definately be referring our family and friends to her and the business.

If you need a good commuter this is YOUR car!

by Elk dog from Martinsburg, WV | July 21, 2012

A bit too much plastic on the interior. Engine gets a bit loud when you push it hard but settles in once you get up to speed. Those are your negatives. Positives? Great on gas, great reliablity, great warranty..need I say more? Great comfortable seats! This car is the SLEEPER of all cars and I hate to see them stop making the Galant! If I had found this car ten years ago I would have bought two by now. If you have a small family or need a great commuter car and on a budget, do yourself a favor and go pick up a Galant!

A Great Value

by Dealfinder from South Texas | August 21, 2011

I agree with lestat from Chicago that the Galant is a pretty good car. And with the rebates and deals currentlyavailable it is definitely the best value in its class, especially in the SE trim. You get Navi, rearview camera, 650W 6CD stereo, auto AC, sunroof, auto dimming mirror, Homelink, 18" alloys with perf. tires - all for far less than any Camry, Accord, Fusion, etc. The 2.4l engine is a bit on the noisy side and is definitely not a high HP motor BUT it is one of the most reliable engines ever built (just ask a mechanic - I did.). And with the sportronic trans in manual mode I can easily keep up with the Bimmers etc. I can't hear any engine noise because I am laughing all the way to the bank.

Pretty Good Car

by lestat from chicago | October 30, 2010

I am 63 YOA and owned some pretty special cars. this is an exceptional vehicle. I HEAR ALL THIS MUMBO JUMBO, "dated, dosen't compete with cars in its class, etc" Mitsubishi is sticking with a car that runs well in a bad economy. The sonata has direct injection, CR should stick to their mantra"never buy a car in the first year of production". Galant is a fine automobile, with a PROVEN engine. Its not running away with itself like Toyota and it is comfortable and a little different. Buy one, save a couple thousand, and enjoy. Take it from the old man, you get a lot of car for the money and very good warranty. Heated seats,NAVI,auto climate control,;power seats, all disc brakes, sunroof, computer in dash, 6 cd radio with 8 air bags. Com'on kids, make a adult purchase, you won't be sorry.