2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback

Available in 2 styles:  2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback 4dr FWD Hatchback shown

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The car I've always wanted

by Laddybuck from Indiana | October 28, 2013

I am so happy Mitsubishi is still in America, they have an excellent product for the money.... So far I've had 4 other Mitsubishi's loved them all, but this is the one that hit the spot.... I enjoy the 30 plus mpg, I enjoy 15 seconds in the quarter mile. I really like the top end speed of 125 mph. I love the 49 square ft of storage in the back with the seat down, which is by chance is the same as the Outlander Sport SE, The car reminds me when I was a kid, the car is fun and economical and practical. I wish I had one back in the day...

good deal for a good car

by ebpossum from Deming, New Mexico | May 10, 2013

The car was purchase for my wife. Buying this car really felt good. My wife is very happy with the deal, the dealership, and the car.