2006 Mitsubishi Lancer

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fabulous Fourth

by Rockin In Mystic Blue from Lake Worth, FL. | July 4, 2014

I was very excited to drive home my new 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer. I was surprised how much get up and go it has. The Interior is in perfect shape, like it just came out of the dealership for the first time. This car is just right for me.

Great car

by Tim from Indianapolis, IN | September 1, 2011

I bought my Lancer SE new in 2006 and it was a great buy. At 71,000 miles I have replaced tires, brakes, windshield wipers, and one headlight bulb, other than that it has seen only regular maintenance. Absolutely the best car I've ever owned (I had a 1993 Honda Civic which was the previous #1). Interior quality is first rate. I love the Alcantara seats, they look great and are very comfortable. All the controls are well placed and easy to use. Handling is great, acceleration is adequate, and mileage is good. I recommend Mitsubishi cars to anyone looking for quality and reliability.

very nice car

by mike from cleveland ohio | January 18, 2011

This is my second lancer 2006 Lancer ES for about 4 years. I bought it brand new and it hasn't given me any problems, just oil change and thats it,This car is very reliable

One of the most reliable cars I've owned

by Driver4Life from Chino Hills, CA | September 12, 2009

I've owned my 2006 Lancer ES for about 3 years. I bought it brand new and it hasn't given me any problems. This car is very reliable, but the fact that it doesn't have ABS concerns me. For day to day driving, this car is an exceptional choice. However, there is too much body roll on the highway, and comfort doesn't last on long highway trips. One thing I don't like about the ES trim is it's lack of some features, like an alarm system, keyless entry with a panic buttonm heated side mirrors, and no backseat headrests. Lancer has a nice design and is easy to handle. Overall, I think Lancer is a car worthy of consideration.

Great Car

by RalliArt! from Camarillo | July 16, 2009

This is a great car for the price! I test drove the ES first and I was dissapointed with the power, so I then tried the RalliArt and it was exactly what I expected. Haven't had any problems with the car.

i miss my lancer!!

by kris from Palm Desert, CA | July 2, 2009

I've had my Lancer ES for 3 years, 48,000 miles. I've never had any problems with it, except that I had to replace the windshield, and tires, both of which are due to the way I drive. I would have liked a little more power, but it's not bad. I just totaled it 3 days ago- I was T-boned on my driver's side and flipped over. I walked away from the accident with only cuts and bruises, which has to say something for this car's safety. Also, I commute to work and it has the best fuel economy of any of my friends cars.

Outstanding choice.

by Mitsuguy from Orlando, FL | May 31, 2009

I have a 2006 Lancer SE with sunroof, wheels and power everything. Car rides very comfy and is very economical to own. I average 26 mpg. Engine not that powerful but neither lethargic and gets the job done. Interior quality is very good. I love the chrome details on my SE edition. Alcantara inserts on the seats. Ride quality is set for comfort not sporty. I have 47,000 miles on the ODO and never had any problems. No breakdown. Is been reliable and pleasent to own. I truly recoment this vehicle to anyone looking for economical, reliable transportation and they refused to be seen in a Corolla/Civic "mee too" car.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Lancer