2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
Available in 4 styles:  2010 Mitsubishi Lancer 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Unmatched experience for the price!

by Rallismart from PA | December 7, 2012

This car was love at first drive for me. I wanted an Evo, but even good used ones run around 30K(worth it) However, I found out about a downgraded version called the Ralliart. Then I realized they are 10k less, so I shot right into one. Extremely fast acceleration, as Mitsubishi is known for. Great quality and comfort. Easy to upgrade and mod these vehicles, so HP can also be adjusted. All around this is a beast of a car, and a sleeper unless you know about it. I love the feeling of sitting at a double lane light, and simply blowing people away if I choose. Sport mode rocks, and I rec upgrading the exhaust to a Borla Catback for an amazing sound! For the money you won't find anything better, so get one and make yourself happy.

Dare to be diffrent

by mtodd from Munster,IN | December 3, 2011

Very roomy on the inside ! Body style very sharp, gas mileage very good. Handling and ride very good also.

Great car :) reliable, safe, and chick magnet

by k3v!N from Panama City, Panama | July 29, 2011

i own a 2010 ES-sport(where i live its labeled Lancer EX GLS premium. Its the highest trim before the GTS or GT as it is called here). I have it since march 2010 and its a great car.. almost no complaints. The car's style turns heads (especially the chiks), awesome styling. I only do preventive maintenance for warranty reasons. The only thing that went wrong up to now was the ABS sensor, but the dealer changed it for free. The fuel economy is great, but not Prius-type efficient. Opted for shiftable CVT cuz i do a lot of city driving and i'm always stuck at traffic jams. Up to now i'm glad i got the car, the CVT makes use of every horsepower the car has(no shakes, which are loss of power), rides smooth and i've got 37 mpg on highway. My only concerns are the road noise, and the plastic interior(i like the design, but it should have some stiched leather or something nice to touch). I don't have the Sun and Sound Package cuz i wanted to save the money at the moment. Probably ill put a touch screen with an aftermarket sound system soon... when i get money XD. i also got side-ended(hard) by a hyundai tucson a few months ago, and i happened to get out in one piece. Very safe car. Conclusion: GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY, SAFE, RELIABLE, AND CHICK MAGNET. :D

Excellent handling, warranty and reliability

by Mano from Virginia | March 4, 2011

I bought my 2010 Lancer ES brand new and now it's more than a year later and has had no major issues other than bad shocks that squeak when you go over bumps especially when cold. The car handles great and really good on gas. The only downside in this car is the interior quality that it isn't like Honda or Toyota. It feels cheap from inside with pronounced road noise. The car is extremely comfortable to drive and very spacious for its size, much larger than a civic or corolla. The build quality or Mitsubishi is not great but for what you pay for it, 10 year warranty and top safety pick you just can't beat it.

VERY DISAPPOINTING

by RALLIART DRIVER from ELIZABETH, NJ | February 15, 2011

i bought a 2010 mitsubishi lancer ralliart. WORST DECSISION EVER!! I have about 23,000 miles on it now and for a little over a year and it has been nothing but trouble since day 1. It started with a burning smell within the first week witch turned out to be a transfer case leak, up to transmission leaks, 5 bad radio's and so forth. If your in the market for this type of sports car, go with subaru.

Functional, but not plush

by Working man from Lexington, KY | February 3, 2011

We have owned our Lancer GTS for a few months now. The features all work as designed. Ours has the leather interior and Rockford Fosgate sound system. The interior panels are hard plastic and sound insulation is lacking. However, the sound system has 710 watts and is more than capable of drowning out the road noise. There could be more cubbies around the cabin for convenience. Seats are very comfortable and the climate controls are easy to use. The 2.4L engine is peppy with fuel economy about where the EPA calls it. The CVT responds quickly and passing is a breeze. The ride is very firm with the 18" wheels. Overall, we are satisfied with our purchase.

Good car for the $$$

by Shaheryar Husain from Ellicott city, MD | January 19, 2011

I've had the car for about 6 months it lacks power but you really cant complain when you average 35 mpg's, within the first 3 months my steering has been making alot of noise so im gonna get that checked out. but the rides more noisy and ruff than my corolla was. Besides that I'd say im satisfied with the car but not overly happy. The looks of the car is what had me sold within a heart beat, you cant beat the looks within its class. but the interior is kinda boring. This is the third mitsubishi in my family just wanted to point that out.

Blak Mazk

by blak mazk from | December 2, 2010

I.v just orderd the same car. i think this car give the driver a better space to experiance the road and look sporty equily stuffed under the hood. waiting to drive the baby in a heighway. i sure it is gonna be a better ride than the 08 civic i had!

Awesome Car!

by ColoradoLancer from Denver, CO | September 22, 2010

I've had my '10 Lancer GTS for about 7 weeks now and have amassed nearly 5500 miles. Bought it brand new. So far it's been great! The car is fun to drive espesially on the highway. It's not really fast moving from a stop (espesially with a/c on) but at highway speeds it's nothing short of amazing. It corners great and the dunlops that came on it are super sticky. The breaks are incredibly powerful. The exterior design is better than any other car in it's class by far. I have the sun and sound package with the sunroof and Rockford Fosgate stereo. The stereo sounds great and has a factory sub in the trunk. Speaking of the trunk, it's huge with pass-through back seat. The driver's seat is very comfortable even on long drives but the plush fabric seems to catch alot of lint/pet hair. My only other complaints are that it needs a telescoping steering wheel and the road noise is a bit louder than I'd like. Also it rides a little rough over potholes/manholes but it's only because of the sporty supension. The best thing about it is the gas mileage. The window sticker said 29mpg highway but I'm getting 30.6mpg with 75% highway 25% city. My other favorite thing about the car is the Smart Key. I never have to take my keys out of my pocket, I just touch the door handle and the car senses the key in my pocket and unlocks the door. When I'm inside I just turn the knob where the key would normally go and it starts right up. It is one of those things you don't know how nice it is until you've had a car with it. I'd definately recommend this car to a friend and will probably get another one once I'm done with this one.

2010 Ralliart

by Mitsubishi from New Jersey | July 22, 2010

I've had this vehicle for about a year now, Its excelent, the recaro sports package makes it worth it. The bucket seats hug you while the high performance engine allows you to really push it to the limit with high-speed turns and hardcore acceleration.