2011 Mitsubishi Lancer

Available in 4 styles:  2011 Mitsubishi Lancer 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Great Warranty-Great Price-Great Gas Mileage

by HAPPY IN PA from Johnstown, PA | January 20, 2012

Had the car a little over a month. The gas mileage is great. Can't beat the 5 year warranty. We were comparing the Hyundai Elantra and the Lancer. Same warranty; but couldn't beat the price. We got a lot more extras with the Lancer for a cheaper price. Couldn't believe it. Absolutely love the car. I can honestly say that it is fun to drive. Never thought I would say that about a car before but there it is. We got the alloy wheel package, the sunroof package and the audio package. Awesome sound!!!! Sporty look inside and out. Would highly recommend this car. Lots of room in the back seat for kids. Trunk is bigger than in looks.

very disappointed with the car!!

by Ayman from Fort lauderdale | December 19, 2011

I don't recommend the care to anyone, i can't wait for my lease to be over! the service department had the car longer than i did!!

Lancer es first MIT

by Plastruk from Atlanta, ga | November 7, 2011

A little skeptical but my wife loves Mitsubishi and I needed a 4door car with a good warranty that got good gas mileage. For the price and quality and size few could compete. I didn't care for the cvt transmission but I'm getting use to it. Handles great a pretty comfortable for a 250lb 6-3 guy. I still drive my truck but the lancer is fun to drive and with warranty I don't have to worry for a long time.

Best car for the money

by Great Deal from Chicago | November 1, 2011

This car drives, handles and is equipped like a much more expensive car. As longer as I own it the more I like it.

2nd sporty car I've owned, no complaints so far!!

by Eve of new cars from Bayamon, Puerto Rico | October 5, 2011

This is one great car! I have a 2011 Lancer GTS manual. Super comfy, nice and spacious! Spacious trunk, plenty of leg room. Looks very elegant, and gives me great mileage. I don't get very good response from it (slow acceleration) but I'm thinking that maybe I don't know how to drive it the way it's supposed to be driven? I used to own a Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V (6 speed) and loved it. This is a great replacement, when I bought it I said "Ï want the same as I used to have or better" I definitly got something better! I gave it a 4 out of 5 in exterior styling, but that's only because it looks awesome now, but in 15 years (when I still have the car) will it still look modern? There are some cars out there that even though only 4 or 5 years old, look like they belong in a museum.

Great Car for the Money

by PORSCHE FREAK with 3 teenagers from Edgewood, WA | October 3, 2011

Overall the car has been great. Based on all of the other competing cars that we looked at the Mitsubishi had the best interior space, adequate power, great fuel economy, the best interior styling, best stereo (important to the teenagers). It handles great, gets on the freeway well, passes if you need to, granted it isn't a rocket but then again when we average just under 30 mpg I can't complain. This is a great car for our teenagers, it is the safest in it's class, and with the kids having to spring for gas to hang out with friend while prices are this high, they thank me for buying a fuel efficient car. The styling is great too, aggressive, but not over the top so it works for the girls or the boys. Throw a spoiler on and some decent rims and it is done. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who is considering buying a fuel efficient, safe, stylish and overall "fun" car. We love it!

Loving it!!!

by SPORTY SHORTY from Orlando, FL | September 12, 2011

I just bought my 2011 Lancer ES and I absolutely LOVE this car! It's super sporty with great gas mileage and an awesome sound system. My ONLY wish, is that I wanted a manual to feel like I was racing. My 3 kids who have about 5+ more years until they drive are fighting over who gets it!

new owner

by jim from dallas | June 17, 2011

Out of all the cars i test drove, by far the lancer was the best! It had everything I was looking for style, comfort, horsepower, and handling. Anyone looking for a great deal for there money the lancer is the way to go!

I love this car...

by Lancer Lover from Chandler, Arizona | April 14, 2011

I've had the 2011 Lancer GTS for three months now and I have had zero complaints. I wanted the red but settled on the Wicked White with sunroof and I've been very happy with it. The styling turns heads and I have had more compliments and possitive remarks about this car than any other I've owned. I added 19" chrome rims and darkened the tint on the windows even more and it was well worth it. I decided to go with the GTS over the ES and am happy I did. The added power and handling make this the most enjoyable car I've ever driven. My kids make me drop them off and pick them up in this car instead of our 08' Tahoe. The upgraded sound with the 6CD/MP3 player is incredible. It also features blutooth and handsfree calling. I can't complain about the gas milage either. Even driving it pretty hard I am still gettting over 30MPG routinely.

Good value for the money.

by A. L. from Concord, NC | December 14, 2010

I own the 2011 ES model with added chrome wheels and blue tooth technology. The car looks wonderful in and out. It handles real good feeling more like a midsize car. Good acceleration. Comfort is better than other similar size car, however armrests are too narrow. Some rattle noise in front. Overall a great car for the price and same warranty as Hyunday and Kia which are the best in the market. The only thing I don't like is plastic dashboard.