2012 Mitsubishi Lancer

Available in 5 styles:  2012 Mitsubishi Lancer 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Surpringly Fast

by Lancer Driver from Paramus | April 14, 2014

I am driving this car from past 2 years, purchased new and never had any issues. pros- fast, gear paddle shifter system is very efficient and quick that sets this car apart from its rivals. very sharp to handle. Simple controls, switches provided are only what you will use. cons- noise cabin especially coz of low profile tires. boot is avg size. room to improve interior.

2012 SE lancer 4WD

by El Guapo from Texas, Houston | March 21, 2014

I got a really good deal on my Lancer SE through mitsubishi HUB dealer,it came with 10yr or 100,000 miles warranty engine and transmission. Its one of the most fun cars I have owned. The steering and handling are great especially when I turn 4wd switch on even wet roads. Brakes work great , they are a life saver. When driving I feel safe in my car it so many air bags and for the price I payed , its not bad at all. Overall good car, the warranty is really great, the safety and handling are gooood, style is awesome, you can even change to a EVO.( the outside)

Rallye Red Lancer

by Cattolle from SE Portland, OR | April 30, 2013

I was the owner of a Mitsubishi Montero Sport & was ready to downsize to a smaller vehicle. No more family cars for us. We had many years of good luck with the Montero so it just made sense to check to see what Mitsubishi had to offer. I had compare prices of other makes/models and decided Mitsubishi's prices were great & the rebates were fantastic. I had checked other dealerships in the area for a better price on the Lancer and took that information with me when we test drove one. This car has heated seats, mirror defrosters, easy to use stereo system & a sporty look. I didn't have to give up my 4WD when I gave up the Montero because the Lancer has it, too. One of my favorite things is when you start up the Lancer it says WELCOME. When you shut it off, it says SEE YOU. So far the only thing I miss is having more car adapters for plugging in chargers. This vehicle only has one. I have decided that I can adjust because this vehicle gets great gas mileage with a 2.4 liter motor.

very smooth and reliable car

by sam from jericho ny | October 2, 2012

I have had 2012 lancer since feb 2012 and this was the best desicion of my life.car gives excellent gas mileage and is very comfortable car.very easy to park with excellent pick up.