2014 Mitsubishi Lancer

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer
Available in 4 styles:  2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Worse end of lease experience ever!

by lancesterhamster from Daytona Beach, FL | March 5, 2016

I had a 2 year lease. Mitsubishi headquarters that handles the leases are totally disorganized with the worse customer service experience ever. I never received clear instructions for the end of lease. The inspector came out and wrote up 2 small pinholes in the paint down under the spoiler in front. He said it wasn't going to count against the condition so why did he write it up. No costs there but annoyed. Turned car in, dealership fumbling the paperwork three times was annoying too. I had no reason to lease another one since I found a better deal from Nissan. Gave them the keys and odometer statement 2 weeks before end of lease term. Still getting lease payment bills. Customer service hangs up on me after I finally get through after trying for 3 days. Had to file complaint with BBB to stop them from billing me for a leased car that I already turned it!! Never again!! Also, my first oil change at the dealership I paid $40 and found out all they did was reset the computer and didn't change the oil or check anything! I was corrected but this is a warning sign to stay away if this is the sneaky way this company operates. The car itself had no problems.

love this car!

by country gurl from ohio | May 5, 2014

I love this car! this is by far the best vehicle i have ever owned. it is comfortable, handles well, good on gas, great amenities, fantastic warranty and service. I have definitely become a Mitsubishi enthusiast.

Good value

by SpeedyKat from Hauppauge, New York | September 30, 2013

After months of angst I decided to trade my German vehicle. Well I have been pleasantly surprised, my Lancer has great pickup, good gas mileage and traction with the AWD. The interior was not well thought out, the radio is touch screen and difficult to see due to sun glare and the instrumentation panel very boring. All in All its a nice ride for the money.

And Another Mitsu Lancer

by Rug Pilot from South Bay Los Angeles | July 23, 2013

It's wonderful. That's why I bought another one. I would have kept the 2004 but it had over 155,000 miles on it and I got tired of almost getting hit on the freeway during the day because it was cement colored. The new one is red and people know there is a car there. I look forward to another 155,000+ miles.