1999 Mitsubishi Mirage

Available in 4 styles:  Mirage 2dr Coupe DE shown

Overall

Simply Excellent

by Mitsu Man! from Las Vegas | February 6, 2015

I purchased my Mirage De Coupe used in 2005 with 85k miles on it. Currently is is at 180k miles and runs like the day I got it. Literally the only repair I've had to do is replace the struts. With regular maintenance and oil changes, the Mitsubishi Mirage has been the most reliable and fun driving experience I've ever had. I HIGHLY recommend this car to anyone on a budget looking for something dependable.

gas gas gas

by terry G from dallas,tx | March 26, 2011

I bought a 1999 DE..to be traveling form dallas to houston on business and this car makes that trip easily and i have driven it for 70k miles without one occurence and i travel 3 times a week for 6months in a year..you cant beat it..for what i paid for mine!!

From Maine to Florida, the most reliable

by Princess from Waterford, CT | June 21, 2008

I bought my car used and from day one I have driven it on extensive trips from Maine to Florida. I have parked it outside in extreme heat in Miami and Extreme cold in Kingston, NY. and I never had a problem starting it up. I am afraid a mechanic will mess something up. Hence, I only get oil changes and it has been great. This is a very dependable and reliable car.

Very Reliable Car

by Practical Car Ethusiast from Ann Arbor, MI | February 17, 2008

In 1999 I bought my new Mirage ES, yes an ES. Apparently this model was not sold in the continental US, I bought this one in Puerto Rico. It is an intermediate model between the basic DE and the LS. It has the interiors and features of the LS and the less powerful 1.5L engine of the DE. My car is a 2 door manual transmission and I love it. When I moved, I shipped it to Jacksonville and drove it to Michigan, where we have been for the last four years. After 9 years of constant use and only tires and very basic maintenance work done it still gives 35mpg on my daily commute to work. If you are looking for a spacious and powerful car, the Mirage is not for you. This is a small, reliable and economic car. The suspension is not the best one, but for daily short trips it is ideal. I can't justify buying a new car, it has almost the same mileage as the smart car.

good car

by Thea from Kokomo, IN | August 6, 2007

this car is very safe and very nice. it is my first car and i would love have another one. my sister had this car for 4 years before i got it. and it is still ana mazing car. it runs great and gets great gas mileage

Like New Mirage

by Silver lover from Santa Barbara, Ca | June 13, 2006

This car may have high mileage, but it still runs and looks great. The inside is comfortable and clean. The car is still stylish. I think it's a great value for it's money.

$3,500

by Happy Driver from Tucson, AZ | June 4, 2006

The car has about 87,200 miles. It is solid and dependable. It is painted gray and looks good. It has automatic transmission, power steering, recently serviced air conditioning, recently serviced brakes. It has a Pioneer CD player and recently purchased speakers. Check it out! It's a nice car for not much money.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Mirage