2015 Mitsubishi Mirage

2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
Available in 3 styles:  2015 Mitsubishi Mirage 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Didn't think I'd be able to afford a new car!

by college grad from Minneapolis, MN | April 2, 2016

Haven't had the car for a long time but it has a great warranty on it. I basicly bought it because I was sick of buying used and it was a great price! I'll have it paid off in less than a year. It gets great gas milage 40-45 mpg Its super cute! I'm short but there is not a lot of leg room for tall people especially in the backseat. the wind definitely pushes it around. I'm a little nervous to be caught in a thunderstorm or high winds. takes a little longer to get up to speed on the highway

Great Little Car

by Zoom Zoom from Cherry Hill, NJ | March 24, 2016

I bought this car a little over a week ago before reading the reviews. After I read the professional reviews I thought I made a big mistake. However, after driving the car and reading the consumer reviews, I have to say that I agree! This is a fantastic little car. It has great gas mileage, rides comfortably, has a few of the bells and whistles that I want such as a Bluetooth, push button start, keyless entry and climate control. Not to mention the warranty on this car is amazing. Coming from a Chrysler Town and Country, it is small. But I was ready to downsize and I have learned to appreciate that big isn't always better and that I don't need to keep up with the rest of the world and have the fastest and finest. This car is a great car that is affordable, under warranty, and will save me tons in gas! It works for me and I couldn't be happier. Do yourself a favor and give this car a try. You will not be disappointed!

Don't believe everything you read

by DonaldD from Hermitage TN | March 12, 2016

Almost every professional review of this car is terrible but you have to know what you are getting into when you drive this car, It's not a sport car, not a speed demon and not a luxury car, what it is , is a fun little car to drive with incredible gas mileage, plenty of pep for city or highway, and a lot of nice comfort features. Some call it bare bones, basic transportation, but I call it a fun little car that I just love to drive!

First New Car I've Owned

by mt999999 from East Liverpool, OH | March 6, 2016

To start with, it's awesome to find a brand new car that I can own, in my price point. I just purchased a brand new blue 5-speed 2015 Mirage. Keep in mind, my other vehicle that I drive daily is my 1994 5-speed Geo Metro. In comparison, this car has many features that the Metro doesn't have, of course. Honestly, I prefer manual windows, manual climate control, etc. This car is all automatic for those of you that prefer that kind of thing. The 5-speed is way more peppy than my Metro. How can you go wrong with the amazing warranty?! I like the simplicity of the car, compared to other new cars. Such as the lack of a touch-screen radio, which is a big bonus for me. It handles way better than my Geo metro, and has a smoother ride on "big" 14" wheels. It has a lot more leg room than the Metro as well. My only complaints are the seat comfort. Perhaps they will break in, but they are very firm now, and not pleasant on long rides. The Metro seats are more comfortable. Also, the economy isn't as good as the Metro, but that really isn't fair. My metro still gets better MPG's that Prius's. This car gets mid-40's if you're easy on the accelerator. Overall, it's a great purchase.

Awesome little go getter!

by Ruby's mom from upstate NY | March 4, 2016

I just bought my Mirage a few weeks ago. She is a pretty sparkly red, so I call her Ruby. I was a bit skeptical at first, being that the car is so little... but I have molded into this car. The seats are comfortable, and roomy. For a 3 cylinder, it kicks butt going up hills. The gas mileage is amazing. I did a round trip of 150 miles, and only cost me about 4 bucks in gas! She is a very peppy little car. My kids are grown up and out of the house, so I have no need for the back seat, which is small, but as long as you don't have someone with long legs sitting in front of you, there is plenty of leg space. Back seats fold down, to make lots of room for stuff. We go camping a lot, so we need the space for coolers, and equipment, and there is plenty of it. I love driving my car. I look forward to road trips now. I have only had it a few weeks now, but I look forward to many miles of fun.

nice car

by coli81 from nampa | February 16, 2016

Im happy with my miraz, great gas mileage and sporty looking, thank you bronco motors Awesome stereo and plenty of room, since I have no kids

Great car

by BP from oh | February 10, 2016

I had done my research and as other reviews had found: professional reviewers hate the car and owners love it. I purchased the car as my commuter car and it has done exactly what I expected. Great gas mileage, is well equipped, handles well and is comfortable. I live in the NE Ohio snow belt and have an hour commute to and from work. It has handled exceptionally well in snow covered roads.

My mirage

by Courtney from St. Paul, MN | November 26, 2015

I absolutely love my new car!! My gas goes so much farther than any other car i have had. I love that it tells me my average gas mileage per trip.

next to my Toyota tacoma, funnest car to drive

by colorful small car enthusiast from Taft, CA. | October 12, 2015

My car is fun to drive and I love the color. It is easy to handle on the road. I love the fact that the lights go off automatically when I open the driver's door to get out. My salesman, Frank, was very nice and helpful and patient. I am still learning how to use the radio, CD and stuff, even though he went over everything with me. The service at Mitsubishi was excellent and I know if I have any issues I can go see them. tThe only thing is the mileage seems to be working its way up to what I am suppose to be getting, but I will drive it a while. Maybe it is the break in period. Other than that, I love it!!!

for the money...

by ride share from Charlotte, NC | April 20, 2015

For the money, it is a reliable, fuel efficient vehicle. It is a great city use vehicle, cognizant of