2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

See Photos & Videos

Overall

LOVE my Montero

by Kiliklimber from Central NJ | September 15, 2013

I bought my Montero Sport new 12 years ago. It has 150,000 miles on it but it still rides well and starts every morning. I just replaced the original battery! My only glitch is the 4WD switches which tend to stick if they aren't used. Put the Montero into 4WD twice a month for a few miles and the switches are problem free. This is a great SUV. I can't understand why Mitsubishi stopped producing them. Foolish move on their part. The Outlander doesn't even come close to the Montero.

Great SUV, I've owned mine since 2001

by Jim from Charlotte, NC | November 8, 2009

I bought my 2001 Montero Sport Limited new and have had it since. It's a beast in both snow and mud, and is very reliable. The heat gets how quickly and the A/C is very cold. One feature I really like is the rear heat, because I have a young child. On a cold day he rides comfortably.

Most reliable SUV out there

by Eddie from FL | August 20, 2006

This SUV is the most attactive and the most reliable SUV I've ever driven. Drives like a car and has the strengh of a truck. Great vehicle. My hat's off to Mitsubishi!!!

Love the car

by Alisa from san jose,ca | July 28, 2006

I just recently purchased my 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Limited Sport and I love it. I haven't had any problems with it yet. My friends can't belive how much I bought it for. It looks like it would cost a lot more. They all are going out and buying this car now. I like the interior and exterior look of this car. It also has great gas milage as well, which is a plus these days. I would recommend it to anyone.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Montero Sport