2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport

Available in 4 styles:  2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 4x2 shown

Overall

Montero Sport- fabulous

by Montero Sport lover from Kaysville, Utah | October 16, 2011

I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Monter Sport that I bought in 2003. I have not had to do any maintenance on it at all. Finally, at 100,000 miles, I did the 60,000 mile preventive maintenance. It has about 130,000 miles on it now with absolutely no trouble. If this car completely died tomorrow it would have been money well spent. I am pretty sure it will make it to 200 K miles without anything besides basic maintenance. I definitely recommend it.

Great Car

by matt from | March 30, 2011

I bought this vehicle used and I haven't had any problems. It is a great car and is lots of fun. The only downside is the gas mileage.

Good, fun truck for the money

by Acu Man from Escondido | May 7, 2007

As an affordable option to the 4Runner and the Xterra, it's a nice vehicle. Low on extras, but, hey, what do you expect for a modestly priced SUV. I'm 6'1", and I have no problem with headroom, despite all the folks that complain about headroom on these trucks. My only complaint about this vehicle is the gas mileage. Very poor. Fun to drive, though.

Featured Services for this Mitsubishi Montero Sport