2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

Starting MSRP

Overall

Value for Money

by Anthony P from Los Angeles, CA | May 18, 2015

I have 2015 GT FWD model and its surprisingly comfort ride. Pros Good amount of horsepower, good price, lots of front headroom and legroom, very warm and cold feeling interior that's also very soft as well, good looking exterior design, lots of technology and decent gas mileage. Cons Very small cargo area. General Comments I decided to purchase a crossover due to long commute to work and i was looking for price factor(basically a value for money) crossover without moving to a car, I looked at multiple crossovers from different car manufactures and decided to purchase Outlander Sport 2.4L GT model. Wow I'm glad that i bought this car and i really enjoy the car for daily commute. The visibility in the car is excellent same like sitting on any other full size SUV. If you are looking for a smaller, reliable, sporty crossover then its best bet for the price and options. This crossover is not for a family who have more kids as trunk space is too small. Overall, I would recommend this crossover over others. Stay away from the 2.0 liter engine as its not strong enough.

Great Value for the money

by Mike C. from Flushing,NY | April 26, 2015

Got a 2016 Outlander Sport Se,and couldnt be happier.Comes fully loaded,more room inside than it looks.I'm 6'4'',250 pounds and dont feel cramped at all.Buy this car,you wont be sorry you did!

Great SUV for the Price !!!

by GB from Woodbridge, NJ | April 24, 2015

Just bought a Outlander Sport 2.4 liter and it is a great SUV . If you are looking for a smaller , reliable, sporty SUV, then check out the Sport . For the price and size , options , its a great bargain. This is my 3rd Mitsubishi and i have not had any issues with any of them . This is not for a family who have small kids and need to haul around half the house with them , ( trunk space too small) . Overall , I would recommend this SUV over others , just stay away from the 2.0 liter engine , its not strong enough when you have passengers and the AC turned on.

Great looking, quiet, comfortable, sporty CUV

by alceryes from Hudson County, NJ | April 18, 2015

I went to the dealer to test drive a Lancer SE 2.4L (which didn't particularly impress me). After the drive I started looking at other model vehicles. I test drove (and immediately fell in love with) an octane blue Outlander Sport GT 2.4L AWC with the GT premium package. The difference in ride comfort and road noise are like night and day vs. the Lancer. The OS is extremely comfortable and much quieter. I've read many reviews that knock the OS for not being powerful enough but with the 2.4L engine and paddle shifters I find that it's got more than enough giddyap for all my needs. It's no street racer (I previously owned a lightly-modded SRT4) but it's no slouch either. The black interior with chrome accents really make the inside look nice (almost luxurious). At 6' 3", space can be an issue for me in many smaller cars but the OS has plenty to spare. After adjusting the driver seat for my driving comfort I can still get in the driver’s side back seat. My knees do rub a little on the back of the driver’s seat but they aren't pinned uncomfortably to it. I could ride in this back seat with a 6' 3" driver and be completely comfortable. With the back seats up there's still plenty of room for a light [insert hardware store here] run. With the back seats down you could fit a washer or dryer easily. The OS GT has really got A LOT of extras going for it (too many to list here) and I feel like I definitely got my money's worth. I haven't had a chance to really test out the 4WD yet but switching into it is seamless. The GT premium package adds a panoramic glass roof with LED (mood) lights, a 710W Rockford Fosgate 9-speaker sound system with 10in subwoofer, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. The glass roof and sound system are, in a word, AWESOME! Worth every penny extra! I have owned my Outlander Sport for one week and still can't stop smiling.

Ignore The "Experts" - This Is A Great Small SUV

by Retireditguy from Virginia | November 16, 2014

Bought a 2015 Outlander Sport SE 4WD and we love this car. Great looking, rides like a much bigger car, and gets better than advertised mileage. The CVT in this car does not whine at all, and with the paddle shifters you can get a little more out of its 148 horses. I had 4 adults with 4 huge suitcases in it the other day and it didn't complain at all. My only complaint, they cheaped out on the carpet.

Outlander is nice accept for...

by Owned a Mitsubishi Outlander from southern IL | November 10, 2014

I have owned two Mitsubishi's in past 10 years. The last one was an Outlander. Excellent vehicle! Accept for the noisy CVT transmission. It never shifts, it winds and makes a pretty loud sound which is not blocked easily even with the stereo up. Other than that, it was a great ride. I just needed something with more passenger space as we have a tall family.

great value

by ikebooth from Pittsburg, Pa | November 5, 2014

The 2015 outlander sport is a great car for the money. Going from a chevy equinox to it was an adjustment with lack of cargo room. The interior is roomy for driver and passengers. The 4 cylinder leaves a little power on the table, but overall it's decent. Overall I am quite happy, but ask me how the 4 wheel drive is after a pittsburgh winter.

Happy car owner

by Nurse Car from Hempstead, New York | September 3, 2014

A car that has all the simple, driver friendly features. Drives smoothly, no fuss interior and exterior looks sporty elegant. Audio system is superb. Reliabity will be updated in few months