2010 Mitsubishi Outlander

2010 Mitsubishi Outlander

Available in 7 styles:  2010 Mitsubishi Outlander 4dr 4x4 shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

It's funny how things work out.

by Marty from Humble, TX | May 25, 2014

I went to the used car dealership with plans and expectations to test drive and possibly purchase a Hyundai Tuscon, 2011 or 2010. However, upon my arrival to the dealership they had already sold that particular vehicle. They asked me to test drive the Mitsubishi Outlander 2010. It came with everything and had approximately 43,000 miles on it. After driving it and weighing out the options that came with it along with the minimal mileage,.. I decided to purchase it. I have been completely satisfied with my decision. Granted, it hasn't been but about two months or so since I've purchased it but it has worked out wonderfully and I anticipate a good future with this vehicle.

Outlander Really.......Yes!!!!

by Moonie Madness from Corinth, TX | October 12, 2013

Just purchased my 2010 Outlander XLS V-6 model and am already happy I did. This car has all the bells and whistles I wanted and more. Coming from an economical car I was worried about the SUV transition and gas mileage to a V-6. Turns out It was all for not. It has an awesome digital display that I love and full controls of the latest hands free options available. Likes-I drive 40+ miles to work then back and have averaged 28-30 Highway MPG's with 31.3 my highest. Only time it goes below 30 MPG's is when I hit too much traffic. Far above the 26 MPG's it showed it gets. I find myself using the digital MPG gauge to watch my miles and it has made me a safer driver in doing so. Love the 2nd row seating room and reclining ability and tumble for 3rd row access. Love the power the V-6 provides. Love the look of the front redesign. Love all the compartments and cupholders in front and throughout. Love the 3rd row option it came with for my kids. The drop down lower tailgate is a nice added feature that makes loading or just sitting down and talking to friends a breeze. Ease of lifting on the top rear tailgate is simple to do with one hand. Dislikes-The 3rd row would not be comfortable for adults and looks flimsy as mentioned on other reviews. It is not the easiest to lay down the 3rd row either. Behind the 3rd row is not as much room as I would like but not unexpected. City MPG's are not near as good as Highway MPG's and I haven't been able to duplicate the MPG increase above the 19 rated city MPG's. Premium gas needed on the V-6? Why? All in all it is a very nice looking car and everyone loves all the options I was able to get at a great price.

Rock Solid

by oprfmatt from Waukegan,IL | August 22, 2013

I drive 45,000 or so miles a year for work, I have 140,000 after 3 years. I have had 2 Outlanders (other an 08') and have had absolutely nothing go wrong with the excwption of a HVAC fan after 120,00 miles. I have a GT model with every option and I will be getting a new 14' in a few months.The navigation/Rockford audio system is great, I use the Navi 10 times a day for sales calls and POI's can't tell you how user freindly it is! It's great in the snow and I get 25 average MPG. Buy this, it is very reliable!

My 3rd and last Mitsubishi

by Former Mitsuboshi owner from New York | December 4, 2012

This vehicle is horrible. Has no power at all, doesn't get the gas mileage they say, unreliable and falls apart. Plus the dealership is clueless about repairs. Bought it brand new and already traded it in at 20k miles. Just couldn't stand constantly bringing it to the dealership. Sounds like a good deal for the $. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! You'll be sorry.

great car great price

by lee in nj from northern nj | September 2, 2012

Never really considered a Mitsubishi but decided to take a look at it and was very pleasantly surprised. Drive is so smooth for a 4 cyl. Great pick up, smooth shifting of gears. Great comfortable ride. Love having the option of FWD, AWD and AWD Lock. Love the options, sunroof, large sub speaker in rear 3 rd row jump seat. Bluetooth works great with no issues. Only draw back so far is that the MPG has not lived up to claims Have had the car for almost 2 months now and am only getting about 17-19 city and 22 Hwy. Other than that I love this car.

Good deal

by Anand from Sacramento, CA | April 2, 2012

I got this Mitsubishi Outlander V6 model for $21995. It had only 1300 miles on it with full warranty available. I am really happy with my new SUV.

a car for a girl

by car for a wife from Schaumburg | September 15, 2011

my wife loves it. much better than the mits-monterosport we owned for last 6yr. 4wd makes it reliable in winter. 60Kmiles bumper/bumper warranty wipes out your worries away. affordable, cute yet reliable. made my wife happy ( had to ad some extras ) for little las than 24.000$

Exhaust Cool Down Noisy

by BJ from Mentor, OH | March 3, 2011

I own a 2010 Outlander ES AWD and have had it for 2 months and the exhaust cool down is so loud I cannot stand it. I took it in and they said they would put a new exhaust on it and I bring it home and it has a clamp on it. I called them and they said "we put a brand new exhaust system on it". Trust me it does not look new at all. I do not recommend the 2010 however I had a 2007 with a 6 cyl in it and it was a great car. I have always bought Mitsubishi but no longer. You cannot lie to the customer at all. PERIOD!

Enjoyable Vehicle

by Outlander Owner from Northern Illinois | November 7, 2010

It may not be a sports car, but I think that it is fun to drive. I really like the handling (for a CUV), but the ride can be a bit stiff depending upon the road conditions. This Outlander GT V6 is averaging around 20 - 22 MPG. The split tailgate is a great feature and works well with my two dogs. With the bottom portion of the tailgate up, it keeps groceries in place, yet is easy to drop down to load heavy or bulky items. I like the interior layout, but wish the sunroof and windows controls were illuminated at night (there is a single LED on the driver's door for the power windows). The stereo sounds great, and the GPS calculates quickly, but could use a map update. The vehicle has been to the dealer twice for an exterior squeak, but they have yet to find the problem. Overall, I enjoy owning the Outlander.

best cuv

by edwin from los angeles, CA | September 10, 2010

researched, reviewed, and test drove cuvs. narrowed the field to forester, outback and crv. comparing features, price and performance, the outlander gt won. not the fastest (rav4), not the most comfortable (forester), not the prettiest (subjective - outback). while not excelling in any one area, the outlander hits high marks on equipment level, handling, and styling. fave features - fast key, rockford fosgate audio, back up camera, rear seats that slide and recline, nice gauges and lcd info, GT trim has nicer interior, flap folding hatch, HID, HDD for nav and downloading music, and connectivity (USB, bluetooth). areas for improvement - slightly harsh ride (18" tires), engine and road noise could be better muted. overall happy with this mitsu. and have had a few mitsus in the past and all have been very reliable.