1995 Nissan 200SX

$2–$8,990

Overall

GREAT CAR mine is 1996 200sx

by drive it like I stole it from tallahassee FL | June 14, 2012

bought my 200sx 3.5 yrs ago with 157,000 miles, It is most dependable car I have ever owned. 34 mpg and is a strong little car. Mine now has 218,000 miles and is now leaking oil from the rear main seal so looking to get a new motor for it. May be cheaper to just buy another one all together so I am looking for one now. It still runs great but using too much oil. Being an old lady that I am I can not afford much so sticking iwth the dependable car..a 200sx!

Fun car, good bang for the buck

by Enthusiast from Philly, PA | April 15, 2008

1995 200sx SE-R is an awsome car. great on gas, plenty of pep under the hood and reliable. Excellent power to weight ratio makes this car very nimble in traffic. Factory LSD in the 5 speed gives this car a nice take off from the red light. The 2.0 engine also responds well to performance parts. Unlike the honda civics of this era, this car has torque. I would recommend this car to anyone. Best bang for the buck in my book.

Great Lil' Runabout

by Sports Car Man from Brookneal, VA | June 8, 2006

I love my little Nissan. I've had it for 11 years and 155,329 joyous miles. My wife and I drive it when the other is taking the kids and the Van somewhere. In those 11 years, I've only replaced tires and a radiator. (Other than routine maintance) Long live the ZX!!!!

Featured Services for this Nissan 200SX