1991 Nissan 300ZX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Z32

by COUNTRY TIME AUTO SPA from | April 2, 2014

THIS IS A VERY FUN CAR TO OWN, BUT BUY ONE IN GOOD CONDITION OR YOU WILL BE SORRY. FIND I GOOD SHOP TO WORK ON THIS Z AS IT IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO WORK ON

Most sports car I have owner was corvettes

by Sharonies from San Diego California | August 2, 2012

I have been a great admirer of sports cars since I have owned and worked on 3 corvettes in my life it gets real old to have to work on something to drive, I finally bought a 300zx in 1991 new, I never looked back, I have owned this 300zx for over 22 years it has 113,000 miles and I still love to drive it, the only thing I warn people is to make sure that the person or persons that work on it is knowledgable about Z's!

Will always be a classic

by Asa of Saltillo,MS from Saltillo, MS | December 21, 2011

For my entire life I have been a Corvette fan, but when I found out about 300ZXs, I had to buy one. The exterior and interior styling are just out of this world. When I tell people how old my car is, they don't believe me and say it looks like it has just been made. When you sit down in the driver's seat, it feels as if you're sitting in a cockpit, like you're flying a fighter jet. Stock, it can keep up with C5 Corvettes. With only a few modifications and with stock turbos, you can fly past C6 Corvettes. 300ZXs have an amazing fan base, nothing like Civics or Integras for example. If you're thinking about buying one, I would say go for it!

It's been a Keeper

by Bill from Laurel, MD | November 22, 2009

I bought my '91 300ZX in '97 and it's been a great 2nd, 3rd and even 4th car for 12 years. Every time I think about selling it, it grabs me back again. Each spring, the 1st day over 60, it puts a big grin on my face as the t-tops come off and I get to cruise in it again. It's fast, agile, fun, still tight and pretty reliable. It has been one of the best bangs for the buck one could find in a sports car. 20 mpg hwy, tricky to drive in the rain, and expensive tires may be slight draw backs.

Great car

by 300zx buff from Omaha, NE | January 8, 2009

I own a 300zx, it is my second car, and I have had next to no problems with it. They are great cars, coming in either a 3.0L v6 or a 3.0L v6 TT, no v8 though.... Anyways they are FAST! Huge potential for modification and definitely a head turner on the street. I would recommend this car to anyone, save the 4 person family....

Good muscle, poor gas

by sickegg from SF CA | January 9, 2008

-I love "Z"s, this is my second Z. I always wanted a 2 seater version, my last one was 2+2. The 2+2 version didn't handle as well as the 2 seater version, it's a little longer, and heavier. It’s a very nice summer fun car, but very lack on gas and reliability overall. Recently has gas smell and smog problem. Fuel injector seems to have small leak, muffler seems crack, and suspension on Nissans are always poor. If you want to own a Z, I recommend the newer one, because they probably have better gas lines inside, and the newer version seems to have much better handling… This is also an old car with very expensive parts, and 90% of the Z I know leaks from T-Top. I had to fix both of mine. I also heard 90% of the Zs are running very rich and exhaust smell. This would probably be my last Z… Going for the green cars because Gas is so expensive and Nissans are also very poor on mileage.

My First Car

by Will from Somers, NY | May 23, 2007

This Nissan Z was my first car - excellent all around, influencing my decision to purchase a 350z. It is hard to find one on the road, so whenever I used to drive around, eyes would follow. Highly recommended for the performance enthusiast.

Fast!

by Z32TT from NC | April 26, 2007

300HP Twin Turbo V6's don't get better than this. It will eat most newer sports cars out there even today. These vehicles will run for a long time if you maintain it properly. Still gets a lot of attention by people daily. Great bang for the buck and a lot of potential for modifications!

Nissan 300ZX

by Jordy Kookookachoo from Maryville, TN | July 21, 2006

It's a basic 2 seater, but great for those 2 people!It is a really good value with a v-6 or v-8 engine, and can get you to that place where you are ready to go!

Featured Services for this Nissan 300ZX