1992 Nissan 300ZX

18–19 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Super Car

by Jimaldan from Avila Beach, CA | April 11, 2011

I bought my 1992 300ZX new. To my mind, it's still one of the best looking production cars on the road today. By and large, it has been trouble free during the 19 years that I've owned it. Everything still works well. It still has good acceleration. It corners beautifully and handles very well. Recently, I thought that maybe I should look at something new ... simply because I had been driving it so long. I looked at the new 370 roadster and coupe, and also at Porsche Cayman. After a pretty comprehensive evaluation, I decided to keep my 300.

1st Import owned

by Z Enthusiast from KY | November 30, 2010

There's nothing like driving a Z Car. I've driven just about every American muscle car made at one time or the other. The models between 1990-1996 Z Cars interior and exterior are in a class of there own. Drive it once and you will not want to get out of it!

Perfect car no matter how old you are.

by 300zx Owner from Maryland | June 25, 2010

My 300zx was an amazing car!! They all are. I loved the way it performed. Even though it was a non turbo it is still pretty quick sitting at 220hp stock. I have NEVER even sat in a car that handles better than a 300zx. It just grips the road so well. Some of the nicer features to me are the "leaned-back" cockpit area, the stylish dash/control area, the wide, sturdy body, the T-tops, the handling and of course the dominant power and speed! Oh and there ain't hardly any others out there so you're gonna be noticed for sure!

Featured Services for this Nissan 300ZX