2004 Nissan 350Z

See Photos & Videos

Overall

350z

by BigE from Loveland, CO | April 19, 2014

I have owned three Z's a 1974-240, 1987-300, 1990-300. These cars were sports cars, designed with a racing heritage, no cup holders, no niceties, they were drivers cars. When I was looking to upgrade, I thought I would be compromising performance and handling with a vehicle so far removed from it's racing roots. Was I wrong, this car is all about sticking to the road through corners, low center of gravity, speed and agility, keeping in mind I think it is a driver's car (ie you don't know how to handle a vehicle stay away). I was pleasantly surprised to find the racing roots are not forgotten, and I now have cup holders, and a daily ride that is beyond other brands as well! This has been a great daily driver and what a kick to drive on a long mountain drive.

Best Rwd Car

by nismo350z from buffalo, ny | November 19, 2013

This is the best bang for your $$. I have owned my z for the past 3 years. I have not had too many issues besides the driver window motor which is common. Also the tranny grinds at times which is common. The sound of the engine and the thrill around corners has me happy. Year after year this car never gets old and always looks new. No other car out will have the good ride and performance. I love the touring because the leather has been good quality.

Most grins per dollar

by New Coupe Owner from Indiana | August 14, 2013

With it's wonderful V6 engine and sleekly styled body the Nissan 350z is a dream car for the average working man like myself. It has a slight resemblance to a 2 seat porsche, but at a fraction of the price tag. Nissan has a strong reputation for reliability, and their modular assembly process makes it easy and affordable to find replacement parts (compared with European imports such as BMW). Main perceived downside would be limited cargo space. There are actually quite a few cubby holes behind the driver and passenger seats, but with the stability cross bar in the rear you can't fit much more than one suitcase in the trunk. If you need to haul a lot of cargo then you should have a back-up vehicle. This 350z is for getting you where you want to be quickly, comfortably, and with style. I love it. pros: Body Style Power Handling Affordability Fun Lighting (I love the headlights on this vehicle) cons: 2 seats minimal trunk space plastic interior can be easily scratched

Love this car!

by First Convertible from Jacksonville, FL | December 8, 2012

I bought this car after moving to Florida because I wanted a convertible to enjoy the sun. This car definitely delivers. I bought it used but with only 26k miles and it drives like brand new. The handling is perfect and the acceleration is unreal. I would definitely recommend a 350z to anyone looking for a fun sports car.

GREAT PERFORMANCE

by Z-MAN from JACKSON, MS | September 14, 2012

I HAD A '92 300ZX TURBO THAT WAS MY FAVORITE CAR AND THEN A 911, AND THIS CAR IS IS BETTER! I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT AN AUTO VS STICK BUT IT WORKS GREAT, ESPECIALLY IN TRAFFIC AND IN WET CONDITIONS.

A Fine Looking Ride with power & performance

by Sexy Lil' Speed Racer from Oxnard, CA | August 25, 2012

I purchased my white 2004 Nissan 350Z a couple months ago & today I still get as excited to drive her as the first time I drove her off the lot. Along with the 520 horse under the hood, the Enthusiast model I purchased, also comes with a suspension & traction kit. While the seats are not ideally suited or comfortable for long trips, the performance & fuel economy of this vehicle during extended drives is superb. Not suitable for families as it has little to no back seating and minimal room in the trunk. However, for the man or woman, like myself, who are looking for a fly ride to match their buzzing lifestyle, this is definitely the car for you!

In love with my fair lady!

by Kibitzie from TN | July 4, 2012

I don't think I could ever part with my 350Z. If and when i have to I will be getting another one. She drives smooth, She runs great! She is so comfy to ride with the top down and watch the sun set or rise. Last night I watched the fireworks on the side of the road like many cars did but with the top down it was even more spectacular than any other time I have done this. She handles so well on the road. Not bumpy like other sports tires do. I never feel claustrophobic in her even with the top up. The heated seats are wonderful on cool nights. The gas mileage is great for a sporty car. she is a dream.

Fantastico

by 350zrman from Indianapolis, IN | May 9, 2012

I bought my Z Roadster new and have driven mostly in summer (no snow or ice). The car has given me about 21 MPG city and slightly over 27 MPG highway. Other than the "alignment" problem (recall by Nissan) that I had fixed I've had no problems with the car. The spoiler has been replaced once because of curbs, bumpers. Also I don't like the plastic dash or mirror (black) because the paint chips off. I owned a 911 Porsche before but never got the compliments or raves about it that I have this car. I've thought to myself that I'd like to buy a new 370 Z but mine only has 43,000 miles and it's like new. My only problem is that i've gotten older and it's harder for me (arthritis in hip) to get in and out of the vehicle. I am trying to sell it but as summer gets here and top down driving is back, I'm thinking of keeping again. Wonderful car.

Loving my 350Z

by Firefighter81 from | March 18, 2012

Love the performance this car offers with the V6 in a smaller car, as well as the exterior design; it is very sleek and sexy looking, it most definitely grabs other people's attention. The interior has a weird, almost awkward set up as far as cup holders and storage.

350z Ultimate Roadster

by CLipinski from Jacksonville, FL | December 26, 2011

My Z Roadster is the best car I have ever owned, and I have owned many cars. It drives great and has never broke down but I did have one of the RFID keys go bad once. My only recommendation would be that Nissan needs to re-engineer the brakes so the pads and rotors last longer. I had to replace my pad and rotors on all 4 wheels at 22,000. Otherwise the car is just awesome!

Featured Services for this Nissan 350Z