2005 Nissan 350Z

19–20 city / 26 hwy

Overall

my car 'til I'm old

by LItD from San Diego | August 5, 2014

Got my '05 new. Took some years for me to afford it, but I tuned this baby! Dual sport exhaust, big breaks, low-mass clutch, upgraded headlights and tail lights and. . .Wolf Tech. twin turbos. 400 hp! I soooo love driving this car. It now has nearly 115k miles on it and still runs like and looks like its new. I repainted it a custom color and had a custom nav. system installed and now all I want to do is drive drive drive. Did D.C.-San Diego in 2 1/2 days solo a few years back. In May did S.D.-Ark. (where my mom was born)-Michigan (cousins)-S.D. in round 10 days. Total fun.

Great car for the money!

by Huggy Zoom Zoom Bear! from Lancaster, CA | June 19, 2014

I own a 2007 350 Z Pikes peak white pearl roadster which I bought new and it was an amazing car to drive. Handlind, exceleration, braking, are all superb. I was so happy with it I bought a used 2004 sunset Le Mans roadster in May of 2008 with only 8100 miles on it. It had a little less horsepower than the 07 only because the 07 was the first year of the dual stage intake. I say had, because it got totalled on Christmas Eve 2010 and it wasn't even my fault. Anyway, they are great cars and I highly recommend buying one. And if you have the money, go for a 370Z, they are awesome as well. Especially with the 7 speed Automatic with Paddle shifters, it changes gears faster than the six speed manual. Both are extremely quick and handle great, as good as or even better than a porsche or Vette, and for a whole lot less $. P.S. I bought the Automatics with the manual mode, (sport mode).

the fastest car I've ever owned

by 2 seat Beast from Chicago,Illinois | June 3, 2014

The car is a thing of beauty and I love driving it. The car is so choice if you have the means I highly recommend it. Hey if you had access to a car like this would you take it back right away! Neither would I and that's why I bought it!

One of my Favs

by Natural Born Sinner from las vegas, nv | January 25, 2014

I'm a huge fan of nissan. Though my fantasy car is a Skyline GT-R. if your pocketbook isn't quite large enough to fit the bill. This car is it. Enjoy fast-paced maneuverability and a nice drift around the city in this sweet ride.

Fast N Agile

by Tuner Enthusiast from | November 13, 2013

My 350z is by far the most fun and reliable car I've ever owned. It's truly a one of a kind tuner. The acceleration is phenomenal for being stock. It's flashy and draws a lot of attention. It's a personable car. Only cons: not many cup holders and it's not a winter car due to the RWD being too powerful. Only 20 MPG due to the 3.5 v6. Keep in mind this car is designed to race...I can't wait to buy the new 370 nismo.

My new ride

by 350Z from Arlington, TX | February 11, 2013

they were great, worked fast & very friendly, I appreciate the business and what they were able to help me get. Thank you guys!

BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by orange350z from CO | January 26, 2012

I had an 05 touring model i got it with with 12.000k and i put 80.000 HARD miles on it with no real problems. i replaced a clutch at 50.000 with a JWT unit, and a JWT cold air intake, and OEM belts, NGK spark plugs and samco hoses at 70k. The car corners and drifts like a dream just trust it will come back to you! and leave EVOs and STIs on the on ramp but in a drag race the car is a little underpowerd its an easy fix tho. It's sad to say this but the car is safe aswell it saved my life! i was Tboned at a light on to the curb into a pole at 40mph and i am still here ready to buy a 350Z! ps watch out for stupid people that run red lights:(

350Z Anniversary Edition

by Z enthusiast from Maryland | November 8, 2011

The 350Z I purchased used after locating on cars.com is an excellent example of the value you can find when purchasing a used car if you are careful and research before you purchase. The car is amazing. It had a few issues common with the mileage and I quickly was able to sort it out. The car drives very well and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sports car value. I hope to enjoy this car for many years, but know if I do need to sell it the value is there for resale. More about the car: This is a sports car, NOT a commuter. it has a performance feel to it and does not like traffic. The engine has good power for the car and the transmission is very smooth. The brakes are totally amazing with the Brembo package.

Very Satisfying

by Open Road Driver from Lancaster, Ohio | May 1, 2011

Just got it after Christmas. Out performs the 07 SLK that I had prior to purchasing this 05 Z. It is easier to get in and out of the car in tight spaces than the SLK. I understand that maintenance costs are less with the Z ( I hope !). With the top up, definitely more in tune with outside world than with the SLK. Would definitely recommend.

not much

by dave from orlando | February 23, 2011

didn't like his car at all,first thing I noticed is that the car was poorly built,ride quality was terrible,it felt cheap and tinny to me when I opened the door and it is not nearly as reliable,according to JD Power, or as fast as the Mustang GT which i ended up buying !

Featured Services for this Nissan 350Z