2006 Nissan 350Z

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Incredible value

by NewGuy from Charlotte, NC | April 15, 2014

I've had my 2006 Enthusiast model with 6-speed transmission, and the car is as reliable as a tank. The only repairs I've had after 2 years is replacing the rear brakes for $350. I cannot complain! On a long road-trip, I averaged 29 MPG. Try naming any other sports car with 300+ HP that can pull that off. You can't. The interior materials are garbage, but you're buying the car for the value and performance; not to impress a Car and Driver critic. It's a go-kart for adults, far better handling than any Camaro or Mustang(as much as I love those, as well).

ZOOM ZOOM

by Georgia Peach Black and Yellow Z from Atlanta, GA | April 25, 2013

My Aunt gave me my first car it was a 1982 Nissan 280Z. I drove it from Arizona to Atlanta and had a blast. I had the car while I was in college great car until someone hit me head on. My heart was crush because the car had all it's original parts. That car was good on the road and didn't do much for as auto service. On 4/20/13 I purchased a 2005 Nissan 350Z it's the 35th edition sports car. The car only had 55K, clean car fax report and only had one owner. The car has heated leather seats, 6 cd disc changer, tape player, BOSE surround system, tint windows, and navigation system. Great on gas and love the pipes in the back people can hear me on the road especially the sound system pumping nothing but good gospel, jazz and RB music daily. This car is turning heads on the road love the attention!! Grateful for the car and plan to keep it. This is my 3rd sports car I used to have a 1994 Chevy Camaro great car as well but not as good as a Z. My prior car was a 2000 Nissan Maxima it had 274,000 miles before I had an accident on 4/4/13 grateful that car Nissan holds it value. Loving my new ride and it shows daily singing MC HAMMER song "Can't Touch This"

Love this car

by old rock n roller from Oklahoma | January 28, 2013

Haven't had this much fun in years. After raising two daughters and two decades with four door sedans, I found myself eight years from retirement. My wife thought I was crazy (past middle age crazy. Ha!). I shopped for about six months and found a 2006 350z roadster with 30 K owned by an individual who ordered in new.Orange leather, navigation system, Bose sound and a new pair of shades to boot. Haven't had this much fun since the 77 Trans Am, but a much better built automobile.

My First Sports Car

by Doustoi from Wilson, NC | April 17, 2012

I bought my Z new in 2006, after driving a pickup for five years. There cannot be a better value than the Z - great on gas (24.5 mpg on my daily highway commute), performance is outstanding, and like every Nissan I have owned, unbelievably reliable. I have put near 150,000 miles on the car, doing a 45 mile one way commute, and this car still turns heads and passes everybody with a throaty burst. Make sure a two-seater with little cargo area fits your lifestyle and needs ... but if it does, get this car.

Great for "stunt driving"

by WeekendDrifter from | November 30, 2011

i bought this car off of a friend for $9000 and it had 150,000 miles on it i took it around a corner ripped up the handbrake and slid perfectly around the bend it is a great rush

Track Z

by CraziGreek from La Jolla, CA | October 25, 2011

I have been a gear head for a long time with the purchase of a 78 vette silver anniversary to a 95 mustang gt and a 93 fox body. I first got into the whole nissan thing when I drove an 02 maxima SE and was very impressed with the overall performance. I purchased a silver 04 Infinite coupe with the hyper silver 18"s and blk leather interior great car just awesome smooth acceleration and all! But I wanted more and heard Nissan had a track edition Z and was like whoa. I knew about the earlier model track Z's but heard the 06 and up were the ones to have more hp and fatter tires all around and redesigned body style grill HID projectors, led tail lights and all! I have had this car for two years traded my Infinite for it and it is AWEOME!!! Nothing but the best goes into my car Mobile 1 5w30, 93 octane, only Nissan works on it etc...! Do not buy a track model if you are going to go half *** on the car this car requires someone who is a true enthusiast!

Nissan 350 Z

by Alex B from Walnut Creek, California | September 19, 2011

I had bought an exotic sportscar which continually needed expensive repairs. I purchased a Nissan 350Z simply because I needed a reliable convertible. I was surprised by its performance. It handles as if it were on rails and is very fast, both at standing/stop and at speed. Very very fun to drive and the stereo is tremendous. Does not have ipod adaptor (which sucks) and has no trunk space at all. That being said, it is a tremendous car to drive and for bang for the buck, few can hold a candle to it.

BEST CAR ON THE STREET

by RacerIn from ST. LOUIS, MO | May 25, 2011

THIS CAR IS FAST, IT LOOKS FANTASTIC, IT SOUNDS LIKE A JET, IT HANDLES LIKE A DREAM. THERE IS NO OTHER CAR OUT THERE FOR THE MONEY THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE. SUPERSONIC DREAM MACHINE AT A GOOD PRICE. ITS A JET THAT DOESN'T GET AIRBORNE.

this car is alsome

by Budman from Murray Kentucky | May 15, 2011

I have always wished for a sports car i drove 4 other sports cars and on 5th car chose this 350z ,only thing wrong i get tired if i drive it for long trips the seat is not the best ,leg room fair wish was larger all thou i am 6ft. But i love this car ....

what junk

by chevy man from phoenix | May 12, 2011

what a waste of my money on a nissan piece of junk never again all overratted part and quality wait till u get spark plugs replaced for 900 dollars

Featured Services for this Nissan 350Z