2008 Nissan 350Z

Available in 8 styles:  2008 Nissan 350Z 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Great Dealer

by jessie24 from Somerville,MA | April 30, 2014

Hi!! My name is Jessica and this is my first time purchasing a car. I had been looking for my car sinceFeb. and every dealer was always trying to through me into a car i did not like. i felt like because i was a female they thought i didn't know what I really wanted but I did. once i came over to Luis at Bay State Auto Gallery. He didn't try to sell me the car he want but was very interested in getting me into the car I WANTED!!! He was very nice and personable. After I got my car 28 days later my battery needed to be replace and they told me they would change it for free even though it wasn't cover under my warranty no questions asked. Coming here was the best decision I made they were so great to me!!

350Z

by LILJOE from Ft blisss TEXAS | April 7, 2014

Very satisfied, a smooth transaction while buying my car. This guys would give you the best price and would not offer or promise something they wont do. very happy with my vehicle.

Affordable dream car

by SupaNam from Seattle, WA | December 27, 2013

Hands down (to date) the Nissan 350Z 2007/2008 is my favorite of the Nissan Z line up. The body lines flow perfectly on this car from bumper to bumper. Clean, smooth, the accented HID headlights and LED tail lights simply make this car an instant classic (for the future) as it has such a timeless look. You wouldn't be able to tell this is a 5 or 6 year old car! The VQ35HR motor boasts a factory rating of 306 hp while turning out 268 ft lbs of torque. Although not much higher than the the previous model (2006 - 300hp) the platform itself is a better stronger platform. There is typically a 20% hp/tq loss when transferring to the wheels. I was able to accomplish 301 whp and 265 ft lbs wtq which basic bolt ons with my Z. Combined with a nice suspension set up and aftermarket sway bars. My VQ35HR was hands down my favorite car I've owned and driven. Solid stick to the ground feel with plenty of power to run down the drag strip in low to mid 13s. While having an awesome amount of fun on mountain roads, hugging and handling every corner I can push. The interior in all 350Zs are relatively the same. Initially I wasn't thoroughly impressed by the lack of "styling" but because the Z is a "TRUE" sports car. No rear seats, bucket front seats, and one of the most distinctive exhaust notes out there - one cannot complain as this car isn't made for long trips (lack of trunk space) and eating and drinking (minimal and inconvenient cup holder locations). It's a sports car. If you want luxury, step up to it's fancy brother the G35/G37. If you want endless fun for an affordable price 350Z.

Exciting Ride

by Ebstr from Shelby, NC | February 5, 2013

I love my 350Z, I was hesitent because of the size and wanted something inbetween luxury and sports car but didn't want to break the bank. This car does that, not the most comfortable, but doesn't matter because you can't wipe the smile off your face long enough to worry about it. It's a sports car man, and does deliver.

Porsche Level Performace

by Love my Z. from Northern, NJ | October 23, 2012

Bought a pre owned Nismo version of the 350Z. The car is fast, handles extremely well, and has strong and consistent brakes. The body is tight, despite the stiffly sprung suspension there are no squeaks or rattles. The car has aggressive looks, and Porsche Cayman performance levels. Traded in a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0/Manual Transmission for this. I could not be happier.

Hang On

by Colt 45 from Indianapolis, IN | April 19, 2012

I purchased the 350Z May08 brand new. This is absolutely one of the best built cars I have ever owned. After 4 years the car is as tight as it was when it was new. All panels line up exact. The fit is excellent. The power is a perfectly matched to the chassis, the car looks fast , the car is fast. The 3.5 is always asking for more accelerator and when you call on it, it is there even at 125mph. The way this car drives and handles you would think you were driving a high end sports car. Has only been in the shop for normal maintenance. For the money this is a best value. There is not another sports car in the world than can come close to the Z for the price. What wonderful surprise!! Nissan has always gotten the Z right.

Fun to drive

by JesseJames31 from Knightdale, NC | February 27, 2012

This sports car has the wow factor it’s fun to drive and very sexy. If you like performance this is the car for you. Space is very tight.

SO SMOOTH AND SO FUN

by Z lover from | August 24, 2011

I have been wanting a 350Z for years, and finally I bought one! And it is everything I wanted it to be. Smooth and fast and sharp! It was worth the wait, and it will be mine for years to come!

Love this car

by ZGirl from | April 3, 2011

Greatest car ever! Looks good, drives even better! Fun on curvy country roads. I would recommend this car to everyone who loves to drive.

2008 Nissan 350Z Nizmo

by 2008 Nissan 350Z Nizmo from Seabrook, TX | November 29, 2010

Bought this car used in 2010 with only 2,000 miles and the car is so much fun to drive. It is definately a head turner and the performace is exactly what you would expect from a 350Z. If I had any complaints about the car it would be the interior design. It isn't functional for anything other than driving. Not even a good cup holder unless you count holding a drink between your legs which really isn't a option either with the awesome 6 speed. Overall I would give it a 4.9