The 350Z roadster carries on only as a convertible for 2009. The 370Z is new for 2009, and it replaces the 350Z coupe.
The roadster is available in three trim levels: Enthusiast, Touring and Grand Touring. The 350Z competes with the Porsche Boxster, Honda S2000 and BMW Z4.
The 2009 Nissan 370Z coupe is covered separately in the Cars.com Research section.
New for 2009
There are no significant changes to the 350Z roadster.
The two-door 350Z has a modern design, but styling cues adapted from the original 240Z include a long-nose, short-deck profile. The automatic top goes down in 20 seconds and contains a heated glass rear window. The cloth top comes standard in black; gray is optional.
The 350Z is 71.5 inches wide and 169.8 inches long.
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- HID headlamps and LED taillamps
- Power, heated mirrors
The 350Z seats two. Considerable aluminum is used in the cockpit. Three gauge pods are installed on the instrument panel, and the steering wheel and gauges move together as a unit. Nissan's navigation system is optional.
Trunk capacity in the roadster is 4.1 cubic feet. There's no glove box, but there is a lockable box in the floor for storage.
- Available cloth or perforated leather upholstery
- Standard power windows, locks and keyless entry
- Standard cruise control
- Heated seats (Touring and Grand Touring)
- Bose six-speaker audio system (Touring and Grand Touring)
Under the Hood
The 350Z comes with a 3.5-liter V-6 attached to either a manual or automatic transmission. The engine includes features such as a dual-inlet air-intake system and variable exhaust cam timing.
- 306-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 with 268 pounds-feet of torque
- Standard six-speed manual transmission
- Optional five-speed automatic transmission
- Standard viscous limited-slip differential
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Antilock braking system
- Electronic brake-force distribution
- Traction control
- Security system
- Electronic stability system (Grand Touring)
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Nissan 350Z
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.