2009 Nissan 370Z

18 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Best bang for your Buck

by Rich S. from Florida | February 1, 2014

I love this car. It is very fast and everyone says it's a beautiful car. For the price, I think it is worth every bit when you factor in the performance to price ratio. I believe the 0-60mph is 4.7 seconds. I got mine used for $18,000, and it is a 2009 with 63,000 miles. One scare I had was that the thermostat gauge on the dash is actually the oil temperature and not the radiator temp. It got up to 220 degrees, and thought it was running hot/ blown head gasket. I then looked closer and it the oil temp gauge. One thing is if you race it for long period of time, it needs an oil cooler installed or it will loose power if it overheats. Once you turn car off it will go back to normal. I guess the 2012 and newer have the oil cooler already installed.

370z

by disappointed! from Texas | September 22, 2013

Purchased new. Work required when under 35,000 miles. New engine replace (defective motor,excess oil use-Nissan issued service bulletin, routine problem with 370z), clutch master cylinder replaced-Dealership can't still correct the problem, problem still exhist. First and last Nissan product!

What a ride!

by zter from Mclean, VA | December 4, 2012

This is the coolest car I've ever owned. I bought it 2+ years ago and I am still in love with this ride. Not only it is sporty in all senses, but it turns heads every day I ride it.

I love this car

by carman from Tacoma Wa | December 5, 2011

It hugs the road on corners, it takes off like a rocket. It has so many features at times I become overwhelmed. I get so many compliments even from random people on the street.

Just got it

by Mister Dave from Cali. | October 21, 2011

Yes I got it used with 34K miles I love it! This car is is replacing my 05 G35, I love this car, I couldn't have asked for a better driving experience. Only would like to see Nissan outfit this car with a better exhaust.

Just Plain Blast to Drive

by Z Lover from Maryland | October 10, 2011

This car is everything I thought it would be. Highly recommend the Touring, Sport and Navigation packages. This is my daily driver and I have had it for 5 months with no issues. This winter will be the real test. My biggest surprise is getting 25 to 27 mpg. If you drive it hard you will not get this type of gas mileage, but even with spirited driving I am getting these types of numbers. Now to the down size, there is very limited storage and luggage space, BUT this is a sports car. It is a real bargin for under 40K.

I have drove them all...this is the one!!!!!

by Tank in VA from Norfolk, VA | October 9, 2011

There is no better value for the money. I use my 2009 370Z as a daily driver and it never disappoints. Power, handling, safety, sexy...etc. Bottom line, "If you don't enjoy your job, enjoy the drive getting there!"

370Z - Got Yours Yet?

by ACID370Z from New York, NY | September 27, 2011

If you want an affordable performance machine then the 370Z is it. I fell in love with the 350Z when they came out and when I was ready to purchase Nissan dropped the 370z into the equation. I loved the changes so much it convinced me to buy one. The Exterior, SEXY! interior is now what it should've been, and an extra 26HP from the 07-08 Z's why not! I bought the canarie yellow sports package and touring edition and what a head turner it is. Every where I go people just compliment me. I tell them that the bank owns it and they reply: "But You're Driveing It". Do yourself a favor and buy the car that will put a smile on your face. Enjoy, AHZO A Happy Z Owner!

great car

by max from Chicago, IL | July 6, 2011

ive owned this car since last year september and i drove through winter, dont get me wrong this car is not for winter and if you want to drive it during winter FORGET about it becuase i went through serious struggle, and i dont mean driving slow and not secure, im talking about standing in one place and spinning wheels when i have to get to work lol, anyway in summer the car performs just unbelievably great, it is 4.7 sec to 60mph stock, it handles like a porsche but for half price, i have smoke older 2005 bmw 3, 2011 camaro ss maybe because i own a stickshift but who knows, gas mileage, decent when your keeping it below 2500 rpm but once you floor it, it seems like there is a leak in a gas tank haha. after ive owned this car, it is honestly tough for me to choose another car that will perform and will be as fun to drive. I highly recommend it for people that enjoy speed, performance yet do not want to spend a bank on a car.

amaZing

by jmac205472 from tacoma,wa | September 22, 2010

have had my z for a month now and cant stop smiling everytime i drive this machine. has it all for under 40k, this is not a kid hauler or grocery getter,this is a performance machine,i have never been happier!fast,fun!

Featured Services for this Nissan 370Z