2010 Nissan 370Z

18 city / 25–26 hwy

Overall

Z LOVER

by First timer from Chivago, Illinois | February 5, 2014

Purchased my 1st sports car in 2010. The 370Z is certainly worth the cost. Still get compliments from other people when they observe the vehicle in parking lots.

Sporty Elegance

by SupaNam from Seattle, WA | December 27, 2013

The Nissan Z series was never a strong powerhouse among it's competitors nor was it ever a "super car." What it is though is a perfect balance of affordable speed that also looks great. The 370Z is nothing short of a work of art. Flowing smooth body lines and a huge upgrade from the 350Z model where the power roof blends much better with the body in the 370Z model. A factory rated 330 hp is nothing to boast about among the "tuner world" however its nothing to be taken lightly either. This car is more car than most people need on the road ways. Quick smooth shifting, clean full power acceleration through low and mid ranges. The beauty of the Z is that it's fast enough on a straight line but even more exhilarating through turns. Tight suspension and minimal body roll makes while coming into a corner, down shifting and hearing the roar of the VQ37VHR engine just begging to be pushed a little harder. All this fun? All this class? All this style for without having to take a home equity loan to buy it is amazing! I've been driving Nissan Zs since 2002 and every year it keeps getting better and better. Timeless designs and endless hours of fun not to mention so many aftermarket parts really makes the Z a great icon not only of the Nissan line up but of the car industry itself. Try one. If you like it, buy one. And I bet you can't help but smile ear to ear when everyone, every where tells you how beautiful your car is.

Love the 370Z

by Grandpa from lafayette, in | October 3, 2013

I spent some time researching a sports car in the 20 - 30 thousand price range. The 370Z had the best overall ratings for speed, performance, and value. I love driving the car, it handles well and drives like a normal car until push the gas pedal down a little further. My grandson is 9 and expects me to save this car for him.

My 270z

by Zoom Zoom from Dallas | July 5, 2013

I bought this car after finding it on your site. It is gorgeous and runs as you would expect a 370z to run. It has navitation, wifi leather seats. Convertible. Great car!

GREAT FUN

by BAMAMAN from FOLSOM CA | June 1, 2012

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND JUST TOOK MY Z DOWN THE CALIFORNIA COAST. I BOUGHT A CONVERTIBLE AND GOING DOWN HIGHWAY 1 WITH THE BOSE STEREO BLASTING WAS INCREDIBLE. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMEND THIS CAR. YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS CAR FOR THE VALUE. DID LOTS OF RESEARCH AND THEIR WAS NOTHING CLOSE FOR WHAT I PAID.

Great Sports Car for Value

by Dallas 370Z Roadster from Addison, TX | March 12, 2012

Love the way the car handles. One complaint is the noise inside, but it is a convertible so it's expected.

A ton of fun to drive!

by Fredherer from Mesa, AZ | October 29, 2011

I was undecided between 370Z roadster and corvette. I had a Honda S2000 that I loved. Therefore, I decided on the Z...similar size. Nav. system is fantastic. Lots of fun shifting when you feel like it. Top goes down in 20 seconds. Blu-tooth very easy to initiate. Really fast!

nice car

by stan from Benton,Ar | September 30, 2011

You better have it pointed in the right direction before you punch it. I enjoy this car more everytime I drive it. Great brakes too. A true sports car. This car gets good fuel mileage for a high performance car.

I love it...

by olocius from Pittsburgh, PA | August 31, 2011

I was driving a 350Z before and I realy like that car a lot. They were a couple of things what I was not crazy about, but nothing major. After that, I owned an Audi A4 and a Nissan Murano (My Family got bigger) and I was not satisfied at all… Then I found on cars.com a 370Z with Sport package and Navigation/Musicbox what I could afford - I’m just loving it. From the Factory, it’s already a rocket. The design, exterior and interior is exactly to my taste. + After driving both, MT & AT - I decided to buy AT. I’m 6.5 ft and the clutch releases way to late - I was hitting the steering wheel with my knee when releasing the clutch. The AT is just fantastic, I’m really impressed with that automatic transmission… + The lights are amazing. The 350Z had a bad, very short Headlight – with the 370Z it’s like driving through a tunnel of daylight. + The Music box rippes CD’s faster than my PC at Home – and I have a fast computer. - The paddle shifters are mounted to the steering column, not the steering wheel what makes it almost impossible to shift in curves.

My 370z is total junk

by rocket scientist from Dallas, TX | July 29, 2011

I purchased a 2010 370Z touring/sport/auto with Nav. Worst car for reliability ever. Fuel gauge keeps getting stuck at 1/4 and runs out of gas. Hard right turns makes the fuel pump starve and the car dies. Oil temps get so high it goes into "limp home" mode and cant be driven hard. Average fuel econ goes all over the place with a clog in the exhaust. NONE of these have been fixed after numerous services. Consumer affairs told me "too bad for buying it" after I spent a total out the door of $45,000. I have an old corola thats MUCH better than this Z.

Featured Services for this Nissan 370Z