2012 Nissan 370Z

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Car!

by First time 370Z Owner from Birmingham, AL | March 18, 2014

I love sports cars. I traded in my Mustang GT (which was a great car) for the 370Z. I love the 370z. Quick as lightning and you do not see many of them on the road so they always catch your eye. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up ;).

best car ever

by jar head from searcy ar 72143 | February 17, 2013

i have owned many bmws and love the reliability and engineering of nissan!!!!!! in my opion the z car is one of the best cars i have ever owned!!!!! it is fast , rattle free and reasonably priced. one smooth operator that i will enjoy to the max. i compare the z against 3 z4 bmw coupes. it is beautiful, practical, and engineer ed the way vehicles should be made!!!!!! i love my z coupe and smile every time i drive it, a great car in many ways!!!!!!!

Great Experience

by Happy Customer from California | February 8, 2013

I used cars.com to find my new 370Z. I contacted the dealership, and was in my car the next day. The dealership was terrific to work with. I also had several dealerships contact me in a timely manor offering to help as well. I wanted a very specific car and was able to find it on cars.com and the dealership I contacted was willing to work with me. The entire experience was very pleasant.

Fantastic Fun! Worth EVERY penny.

by Primacarrera from Imperial Valley, California | January 17, 2013

Got my 2012 370Z Coupe in Brilliant Silver/Black in Sept. Sports package is a MUST! Spoiler,Bigger brakes and 19 inch RAYS wheels. Mine has the Red Brake Calipers and turns heads everywhere. Fast and fun to drive with the 7-speed auto in manual mode shifting with the paddle shifters. Get the coupe without all the Tech/Navigational equip.The stereo is the cheapest thing in the car so get the standard AM-FMw/single CD. Yank it out and throw it away!! Install a system with 3-way speakers/Amp/Receiver w/bluetooth. For about $700.00 you can get a full trick sound system that not even the factory BOSE System can touch. Love my Z!

I love this car!!!

by Finance Professor from Houston, TX | September 27, 2012

IMO, the Nissan 370Z is the best looking sports car out there for under $60,000. It's also great on performance, doing 0-60 in 5 seconds, and has a satisfying "purr". While much more affordable than high-end sports vehicles (e.g., Porsche 911), I feel like they skimped too much on the base model interior giving it a "cheap" feel despite the cost of around $30,000-$35,000. Specifically, the material used on the seats and door panels seems like it belongs in a Versa or Ford Fiesta. If you're willing to pay the extra $10,000 for the Sports package and the Touring package, you have a much nicer vehicle (this is what I ended up doing) but it becomes quite costly. I did not get and do not recommend the Navigation package as it is IMO overpriced. Bottom line: I am a happy because the 370Zis a totally awesome car! I just wish it cost less to get a nice interior.

Love the 370z

by Sports car enthusiast from Southern Ohio | July 16, 2012

Very sporty attention getter. lots of torque-fun to drive but powerful. If gas mileage is important to you do not buy this car. Really love it for its fun and sexiness!

Most fun I've ever had behind the wheel

by dmhenderson from Germantown, MD | February 3, 2012

This car is not intended to be a daily driver although it can be used for that purpose. It seats two people comfortably (I'm 6'4") and handles like a dream. It has enough power and room for improvement to keep even the pickiest enthusiasts happy. I know a vette owner who prefers a well-tuned Z... Positives: -It's fast. Really fast. With a little tuning and a bit of aftermarket modification, you can push 400hp at the wheels if you're so inclined. -It's a head turner. I have received more compliments on my 2012 NISMO from complete strangers than I can count. -It's reliable and Nissan backs their workmanship. I had a 2009 base 370z before I purchased my latest car. I'm a convert for life. Buying one of these cars is a little like joining a new religion. -Interior styling is very retro and cool. If you've owned older Z cars, you will recognize the digital gas gauge among other features. I only have a few small complaints regarding this vehicle (none of them major): -It has *horrendous* blind spots. Go ahead and splurge on the rearview camera and put expansions on your side mirrors. You will thank me later. -Get used to road noise. Bear in mind that the Z is a true sportscar and if you weren't expecting some road noise, this is not the car for you. This isn't really a complaint so much as a statement of fact. -No full sized spare. It's not even an option and in most states you won't even get a donut unless it's required by law. -Don't expect to haul anything. You'll be lucky if you can fit your golf clubs in the back hatch. -The stereo options are garbage. The bose system sounds awful. Get the base system, rip it out and install something nice. Do not buy the "tech package" whatever you do. -Gas mileage is nothing to write home about. 18 gallon tank on a tiny car that only takes premium. Do the math. -Invest in a clearbra coating to protect your paint on the front chin spoiler, fenders and side mirrors unless you don't mind road rash or plan on shelling out $1000 annually to clean it up.

fun car

by multi owner from colo | January 15, 2012

cadrives great just as it looks. roadster doesn't have aspare tire was only downside so far. overall quality is fine

Cars.dumb

by Realist from Chicago | July 27, 2011

The Nissan 370Z is a two seater sports car by design. When cars.com states as a "don't like" the fact that is has no back seat, it undermines their ability to make a credible comment at all.