2013 Nissan 370Z

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best bang for the buck

by Lou from Chicago | April 8, 2014

The Z cannot be beat in this price range. Does what way more expensive cars do at a fraction of the price. And it is cheap to maintain and reliable.

2014 w/sport pkg AWESOME!!!

by Z_Specialist from greenville, tx | March 14, 2014

I have owned a couple 350z's and my 370z is noticably faster. Its an awesome car. Exterior is beautiful and the interior is vastly improved. The syncro rev match is so cool. I love sports cars and for me to purchase anything better id have to shell out 50k for a new corvette. I paid 32k for this car which is a heck of a deal for the performance.

Chrisgo7

by Chrisgo7 from Central Arkansas | July 31, 2013

Great car if you are under 6 ft. If it is over 60 degrees the top is down, seat warmer maybe on, but the top is down. Lots of fun to drive. Good luck getting the dealer to come off the price. But buying a car has never been easy and probably never will be. The internet sure makes them a little more competitive. Would be nice if the passenger seat had more adjustments, like the drivers seat does.

My Nismo

by PELE from Tucson AZ | July 12, 2013

This vehicle has all you want on a sport car. Be ready to enjoy your speed and power. The only reason that I gave a 4 on comfort is for the little visibility on the rear view mirror. Other than that is this car is awesome all around. I drove it from CA to Tucson 7hrs and enjoy every minute of it.

My first new car!

by El pipiripao from Houston Texas | July 3, 2013

Saw this car online chatted with Rafael and answered my questions. Came in to see it and was assisted by his employee. Guess what.... I got my new car love it!

Having Fun

by Z Lover from Pleasant Prairie, WI | May 17, 2013

I loved my 350z so much, that I bought a 370z. Can't beat this car for speed, exhilaration, and overall coolness! Everyone should be as lucky.

ZCar

by ZCarfien from Greensboro,NC | December 22, 2012

These guys took $3000 off a 2013 Z for me and really took care of me, my salesperson Reggie Kilgore took good good care of me and took his time in showing me the car. The finance mgr took his time with ALL the paperwork. They made my buying experience easy.

370Z

by travel from Raleigh | November 21, 2012

This will be my last sport can since I just turned 68. I LOVE this car. Wish they had put another cup holder in.

Best car I have ever owned.

by catteredrabbit from El Paso | April 25, 2012

The 370 Nissan is the best car I have ever driven and own. The 370's reliability is outstanding, the way it turns corners at high speeds without missing a singal curves swirving out of control. The 370 is able shift easily from one gear to other gaining speed quickly and effortless without stress to the car's engine, body, or driver driving the vehicle. The 370's engine is a beautiful work of art to be appreciated by sports car owners who can genuinely have knowledge of what mechanics of an engine who have and should be. The interior of the 370 Z is like walking into the future and driving the car is like driving into the future with all of the wonderful new technology it provides to the driver such as the most up to date stereo system, tac, computer system, climate controlled interior, and sport seating availabe to sports cars. I have owned various sports cars such as corvettees, 350 z's and Toyota sports utility vehicles and this is the ultimate vehicle I have owned so far.