1994 Nissan Altima

Available in 4 styles:  Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most Reliable Car Ever Made!

by Me from SoCal | May 7, 2012

Put 350k miles on this car before I traded it in and all I ever had to replace was a water pump. Most reliable car I've ever seen! Good MPG's too. However the power, comfort and luxury are underwhelming.

A Good Ol' Car

by Nissan Guy from Lynch Station, VA | December 3, 2010

This car is performing at this stage as any 16 yr old car would: It has a few flaws inside and out, but otherwise runs like a top as long as I do regular maintenance on it. It would be a great first car for some kid who needs to learn how to take care of a vehicle.

1994 Nissan Altima

by USVIGIRL from Wappingers Falls, NY | July 21, 2010

I bought my first Nissan May 1996. A 1994 Altima right off a lease with about 18,000 miles. I owned it for 5 yrs and put on an additional 164,000. Ended up trading it in 2001 for a new 2001 Altima with the new body style. Drove that for almost 4 yrs and 73,000 miles. Traded the 01 for a 2005 Alitma which I still own with almost 83,000 miles. I have to say from 1994 to the present, I have not have any MAJOR problems with any of my Altimas. I'm always on top of the maintaince and oil changes. Would not give up my Nissan.

for the price

by eazege from texas | January 6, 2009

i bought a 1994 altima.and i have ownedthis car for three years nothing has ever gone wrong and i bought it at 87k miles and i use it daily.great gas mileage.Excellent starter car for a young person.

Great car for the money

by Student from Utah | February 18, 2007

I've had the car for two years, I did have to replace the distributor but it had over 130 thousand miles on it when I bought it. Other than that it gets great gas mileage, handles well, and has the reliability of a honda or toyota without the expensive price tag.

Original owner, won't sell

by Sold on Nissans! from Antioch,Ca | December 2, 2006

I purchased this car off the showroom at Capital Nissan in Jan. 1994. Very little has gone wrong with this car. It still has it's original starter, alt, radiator,and many other componants. I drive it daily.

Featured Services for this Nissan Altima