2005 Nissan Altima

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great group professionals

by alice from NJ | May 5, 2014

Good Dealer, great time buying a car easy buying process facilities good manners coming back from my second car. i was shopping a used car but looks like brand new

Great car except for rusted floor boards

by Jay dub from Reading, MA | December 22, 2013

I bought my 2005 Altima brand new and just hit 100,000 miles in December 2013. It has been a great car besides rusted floor boards on both the driver and passenger sides. I had my car serviced at a Nissan dealer up thru 70,000 miles, but at the first visit to a private mechanic I was informed of the problem. All you need to do is get on the ground and look under the car, specifically under the driver and passenger side seats. It was a startling revelation that is very well documented on line....just google rusted floor boards Nissan Altima. My local mechanic told me that every Altima from the mid-2000s he has worked on has the same problem. I called Nissan America and filed a complaint. They admitted the car has design flaws but they weren't going to do anything. I got a quote for $1,500 for the work. I am done with Nissan. It's a shame because the car runs well....too bad I won't have floorboards to rest my feet anywhere.

Most Reliable Car, except one problem

by MJ not a fan of Nissan from Wisconsin | September 5, 2013

I own a 2005 (purchased new) Altima SL it has over 161,000 miles on it.. I would have recommended this car, except it has one major problem; the passenger side floor panel has rusted completely through. There are a lot of complaints about this, and the Nissan Corporation will not repair this. There are people who are complaining the driver side as well as the passenger side panels has completely rusted through. This has nothing to do with the climate. It is leaking from the inside of the car, not the outside. The underbody has been rust proof. I would NOT buy another Nissan vehicle, new or used. If you don't believe me, just google "rusted floor panels Nissan Altimas" If you know someone who owns this vehicle, tell them to check the underbody.

another used car

by saint paul buyer from st Paul, MN | July 1, 2013

overall a decent car, a trifle loud but nice interior and good reputation for reliability. might try another one.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

by Love Nissan! from Louisville | April 11, 2013

First of all, I never leave reviews. I was listening to some people at work complain about their cars. Then realized how dependable my car has actually been. I bought it brand new in 2005. It had 118 miles on it when I purchased it. In 2013, I still drive it daily. It has 153,000 miles on it. The only thing that I have replaced is the battery, tires, and brakes. I wouldn't think twice about driving it across the country tomorrow. Prior to this purchase, I only purchased Fords and Chevy vehicles. I went out on a limb with this car. It did not let me down. I can tell you that all my previous vehicles and my current Tahoe has petty things that fall off in the vehicle or there are window problems (i.e. motor going out on power windows). I have never had any of those problems. You can tell that the interior has "quality" and "durable" gadgets. I won't hesitate in buying another Nissan. I will drive this one until it decides to give me trouble. Until then, it is an awesome car with no payments!

The car

by Truthbetold from Orlando, FL | April 7, 2013

Was able to call the place and finally get someone to answer and found out the full price is 1200 to take the car off the lot plus high payments incase anyone has been trying to reach these people.

My Very First Car

by Very Pleased Owner from New Bern, NC | January 18, 2013

I absolutely love this car. I just got it almost a week ago. I bought it used but I wouldn't trade it for anything. It has a smooth ride, the gas is great, and the music system sounds great as well. I've always wanted this car since that style came out. I'm happy to know that it didn't disappoint me.

Great car for the money

by Miss. pmt from aiken, sc | August 29, 2012

Great car overall!!!I will say that the suspension is a little tight and you can feel some bumps in the road but not much. The Nissan Altima doesn't ride as smooth as a Toyota Camry but it's very close. I am a very picky person when it comes to cars, but I love it !!! Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Rating the Car I Recently Bought

by Alitima Enthusiast from Huntsville AL | June 13, 2012

Always used to buy American, however I am now a forever Nissan Altima fan - the telescopic steering wheel can not be beat to assist in driving comfortably. It enables a woman to pisition her seat so that her legs are comfortable and yet bring the wheel close enough to keep her her back in great posture and arms comfortable. The car gets great gas mileage 27-33 2.5 SL CVT. It has great visibility and trunk and storage space.

I love my Altima !!!

by Jay from Florida from Tampa,Fl | March 19, 2012

This is my second altima and i love it !!! everyone compliments it !....the acceleration is amazing and the gas milage is good the speakers are the best it kinda feels like there is a small amp in the car lol...no complaints about the altima everyone should have one ;-)....

Featured Services for this Nissan Altima