2007 Nissan Altima

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Jim from Fountain Inn | December 23, 2013

Wow what a deal I got on my Nissan Titan. These guys got me in and out and I didn't need to set around all day waiting for an answer from the manager to approve my deal. See Ken to get the best price. He knows his cars and knows what will work to make the deal happen. What a pleasant experience with a small car lot dealer. I will differently refer my friends and family.

NISSAN NEEDS TO TAKE TRANS BACK TO DRWING BORD !

by PROBLEMS BAD !!!!!!!!!!! P V T NEEDS MORE WORK!! from location on bus to work trans on car out agine.2n | September 18, 2013

ITS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I OWNE one I will not lie to you PVT TRANS OUT 2nd one was worse than the first one only got 30k out of it out of warranty by 999 miles now i find that there is a lot of cars with the same problem .i had gone to get a new altima for my 23 year old daughter i am glad i didnt go through with it .. i am sorry i dont have a great review the car works great for about 40k then it acts up . not all but cars i wish you luck i was specific. i bet you wont enter this review i bought this car new at your request i avoid like you reqested ,

Update

by Heavy L from Fl | January 19, 2013

Just turned 40000 miles still love this car NO problems still get excited when I drive it,would highly recommend! Gas mileage 25 overall and 28 to 30 hwy very good for a V6.

Great car, fun to drive and very comfortable

by rugby19852000 from Littleton, CO | February 23, 2012

I love the bells and whistles that come with the fully loaded version. The V6 version has plenty of get up and go and handles very well. Fun car to drive around town, feels like a luxury car with sports tuning plus the dependability of a Nissan

Love this car

by First time Nissan buyer from Near St Louis | February 1, 2012

Bought this car new in 2007, still love it. CVT took no time for me to get used to and shifts smoothly. Plenty of power in the V6. AC/Heater system works well and quickly. Heated front seats are a plus, especially loved by my wife. Sound system works great, easy to use. Trunk is quite large, with fold-down back seats for additional space when needed, a definite plus with me having a family of four. This car is primarily used in commuting, however. Wife's only complaint is that the car is so quiet when stopped, she forgets to turn it off since it's a push button on/off switch (which is just cool). Get the feeling I love driving this car? You're right! I don't just recommend this car to a friend - I recommend it to everyone. So, apparently, do four of my neighbors - without talking to each other, we all bought one.

Love my Car

by Tricia from Long Island ,NY | July 25, 2011

Purchased my2010 Altima with extremely low mileage , the car was immaculate inside and out ,Runs quiet and smooth and is totally reliable I am so happy I made the choice i did. The sales dept answered any minor questions I had and took the time to break down all the finances to me . I would recommend this dealer. They truly went above and beyond , rare find !

GREAT CAR

by janos66 from AURORA ILLINOIS | May 17, 2011

4 YEARS WITH THE CAR AND NO ONE PROBLEM, GOOD ON GAS AND A LOT A POWER FOR 4 CILINDERS. FEELS LIKE BRAND NEW

sharp ride.

by Jason from Griffith, IN | April 22, 2011

I have to say, pleasantly surprised. This car looks great, drives great, and has plenty of power in the 270 horsepower v6. The leather interior is nice, the guage cluster is well lit and has plenty of info for you. The cvt trans takes some getting use to. Sometimes it feels like you are driving a stick and shifted to a higher gear too soon. Once you get used to how it feels and how to drive with it its really a nice ride. I am constantly speeding on the highway because its so smooth and effortless that i don't realize how fast I am driving. Bose stereo is nice. wish mine had the built in nav but its no big deal. Gas mileage is descent for a v6 and also depends how you drive like anything else. Miine is an 07 SE with Leather, Bose sat radio w/6 disc changer, Moonroof, auto dual zone climate control, bluetooth, heated seats, and many other bells and wistles. Its a really nice car. Sporty and classy. Buy it.

Another great Nissan

by Nissan lover from Raleigh, NC | January 23, 2011

Purchased a used 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE with low miles, loaded with everything I need and want, and I love this car as much as I've loved all the Maximas and Altimas (and a G35) that I've owned.

2007 Nissan Altima

by PRETTY GIRL from Dayton oh | December 10, 2010

This dealership is excellent. i drove five hours to get my dream car. it was the best trip i every went on. i would recommand this dealer to anyone.its worth the drive