2009 Nissan Altima

Available in 7 styles:  2009 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

A real shady place

by Koolme54 from New York,NY | June 20, 2014

The sign was not ledgeable, I kept driving around could not find the place. When I finally found the place and enter, I was met with the sales person whom I had an appointment with. They let me look at one car for 5 minutes then salesperson, came and told me to sit down. He wanted my driver licence, ok , then he wanted my job information and ss number, all my personnel information, when ask him why he says that when you're to ready to purchase. I hadn't even reviewed the cars I wanted to purchase. Then salesperson wanted to know how much I wanted to put down, mind you have not seen the cars, when gave him the information, he went to my girlfriend behind my back and asked her to be a co-signer. When the sales person did that I was done, I was finished. I was treated like I did not have a six figure salary, I have not been on a job for 25 years, I was also treated like I never took out a car loan before.

Very Disappointed

by Disappointed Driver from | May 31, 2014

I was pressured to buy several cars when I stepped foot on the lot. I asked to speak with a family friend, but the representative lied and said he was not present. I later found out he was right inside. Not only was there continuous issues not fixed when it I returned it, but the car died in a year. I have several friends that bought cars from this place, and one constant trend of the 4 cars were that they didn't last a year. AVOID!

2009 Nissan Altima Sedan

by Rae74 from Sparks, NV | March 29, 2014

Since my 2006 Ford F500 AWD was rear ended and totaled which had only 28,058 miles, started looking for a used car which had close to the mileage I had on my F500. I felt a lot safer driving my F500 than I do this Altima. It does not feel as heavy and it is lower to the ground which I do not like! It has too many bells & whistles that I can't seem to figure out and most of those extras I really don't need. It is front wheel drive I really rather have AWD. It has no back and side sensor to warn me if I have something behind me when I back up, I had it on my F500 and I miss that a lot. Am I thrilled with it, the answer is NO.

Good commuting and family car

by Newbie from Medford, Ma. | November 18, 2013

The showroom was very busy and I was still welcomed in a friendly, comfortable manner. I did not feel rushed or pressured, just well taken care of. My salesperson, Len, was very professional and friendly, with a good sense of humor, which made me feel much less nervous than when I first walked in. He listened to my situation and was very encouraging that together WE would be able to find the car for me. His patience with my sometimes unrealistic ideas of what I wanted and what I could afford was helpful as he "steered" me in the direction of what car would be the most reasonable according to my needs and budget. The test drive really convinced me that I had chosen the right car; reliable, spacious, easy to handle, economical and nice looking. The business office personnel, Sean, was professional, efficient, timely and very patient in explaining everything thoroughly, considering this was the first time I was on my own as a single Mom and buying a car. A wonderful experience! I have recommended Nissan many times since to those who enthusiastically remark, "what a great car; tell me about it".

Most well rounded car

by Girl20 from Scottsdale, Arizona | July 27, 2013

It's a beautiful car and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! it has that sport feel and look with a comfortable interior. With the cvt engine the car has a smooth yet quick speed drive. It's definitely a "cool" car with a unique sleek look. I've got a lo of comments on the car being brand and new and of the latest version even though it is a 2009. It has a timeless design all around.

Best Family Sedan For It's Value

by Owner of a 2009 Nissan Altima from Missoula, MT | June 28, 2013

My 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL is a great car for its value. I bought the car last June at a local Nissan dealership. The car had been sitting on the lot for about three months and the dealers gave me a sweet deal on the car. My Alitma is a sandstone beige exterior color with a beige leather interior. The interior is well done, comfortable, and contains a great safety system of eight airbags, eight speakers, multiple-HUD screen views, great warning systems, and it is very spacious. The exterior of my car is sleek and looks elegant from afar. The tail lights of this car is my favorite feature of the car. My altima has six-spoked 17 inch allow wheels, a sunroof, and dual exhausts. My altima did not come with fog lights, turning signals on the mirrors, or a spoiler but those are cosmetic and if you did have those options on this car it would make this car stand out even more. So far I have put on 15,000 miles as I do a lot of traveling for my job and to commute from Western Montana back to Eastern Montana for school. I have determined my car to get around 29/30 miles per gallon. The fuel tank in this car is quite large and the fuel economy aids in helping get this car 500 miles plus on just one tank. The wheels are well made. However the car is very low to the ground and is made of very light material, so If you hit some wildlife it could cause significant damage to this car. The car is almost noiseless on the highway and the shock absorbers absorb even the worst bumps. Like I said before, the car is a great car for its value. Alitmas make great gas mileage, are a smooth ride and the standard features are great.

absolutely love it

by Legendary D from Charlotte, NC | June 1, 2013

Just recently eclipsed my 1st 1,000 miles with Scarlett (My 2009 Altima 3.5 SL named after Scarlett Johansson) and I must say she rides beautifully. She's fully loaded and everything looks and sounds great as well.

DONT BOTHER

by XR1990 from GRAND PRAIRE | March 5, 2013

I OWN A SHOP AND HAVE TO DRIVE THE CARS AND THESE CARS ARE THE ONES WE GET MOST AT THE SHOP. NEWEST ONE WE HAVE GOTTEN WAS 2010. THATS NEW AND THEYRE STARTING TO MESS UP. THE A/C HOSES GO OUT ON ALL THESE AND ALSO MAXIMA EXTERA AND FONTIER BECAUSE THEY USE THE SAME HOSES. AND IT WILL COST YOU,WITH ME ABOUT 200 250 DOLLERS AND IN TIME COMPRESSOR GOES OUT WICH RUINS THE WHOLE SYSTEM WICH WILL COST ABOUT 750 DOLLERS. ALSO WHEN I DRIVE THES CARS THEY FEEL REALLY BAD AS IF THE MOTOR MOUNTS ARE BAD THEY SHAKE LIKE AN OLD HONDA AND ITS 2010 WITH ABOUT 90,000 MILES SEEMS TO ME THAT THESE CARS WILL ONLY BE GOOD TO 100,000 MILES. THEY ARE JUST CHEAPLY MADE

Reliable, Fuel Economy, Comfort, & Performance

by Mike from New Berlin, WI | November 5, 2012

I bought my 2009 Altima SL Sedan new and have been impressed ever since. I'd prefer a truck, but fuel mileage was a great concern. My overall gas mileage is about 30 mpg - on trips I've got about 34. Mine's a 4-cyl and while it's not super fast, it's pretty impressive (and I'm one for speed & acceleration). I've had it for 3 1/2 years and after almost 56,000 miles, I have no issues. One of the best things about it is the comfort of the seats - the leather buckets feel like a comfy chair at home. I hope this helps someone decide to purchase this vehicle, you won't regret it.

ok car 2.5SL

by b_smooth from | August 13, 2012

Good car but the transmission stutters at low speeds. The power is terrible in regular automatic but manual mode is manageable but nowhere near as good as the new optima. Interior is pretty good. No rattles but the new optima I had was better quality. The car is quiet. Stock tires are trash. Ride is refined and smooth. Not a drivers car the 3.6 engine probably is much better.